Anyone who had an erpc - question!!

Cazzie11

Reaction score
Since my erpc on Thursday I've not been able to go for a number 2 at all (sorry if tmi!!) Read that the anaesthetic can lead to this but I also think I'm a bit scared, not sure why. I feel fine, the only cramps I have are linked to this rather than anything else and I'm not bleeding too much. No temperature either so don't think I have an infection. Trying to eat lots of fruit and veg but might need to buy something tomorrow to help. Did anyone else have this or am I weird?! Xx

I had trouble going after mine but I was on a morphine drip and codeine and that caused mine. Did you have codeine hun? I know it's scary things down there feel weird but try to relax as much a possible to make it easier. I ate prunes to get rid of me going again xxx

Thank you! I think they did give me codeine after as I had some cramps but didn't take anything at home except paracetamol. I think I'll buy some prune juice as well as try to relax, that's probably my biggest problem!

I was given lactulose after mine by the hospital although I was on iron tablets, antibiotics and anti sickness meds so not sure if that was why. I was terrified to go the first time too tho.

i was worried too ur not weird, i think its cos your still sore too i felt worried about everything down there even washing and things u will be fine though. i couldnt go for a couple of days after cos of all the drugs they gave me , if you cant go try fybogel its really good xxx sorry for your loss too

Thanks her13, I managed to go today, woohoo! Can't believe I'm happy about this, but it's a stepping stone towards getting back to normal. Next step is dtd with my hubby, can't wait to do that as its been so long!

Had my first day at work, was strange and I felt really down, the last time I was there I was planning my pregnancy now it's back to square 1. It will get better, I know!

Good to hear you are starting to get back on track x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back