chat and latest pregnancy news

babydust

Reaction score
i think this has been done before but thought i would give it another go :)

i just started this post for anyone who wants to chat or rant, or just talk about anything, it can also help us get to know each other :D

This is a great idea. When or how? Is evening better for everyone?

:wave: Love your new Avatar!

Supposed to be working but work is so inconvenient lately :lol: - does anyone else find that it gets in the way of everything else and the only important thing now is your baby?!

Oh Mandspice you are so right. It is so exciting though, for me everything is an inconvenience that does not involve the baby. I have become so obesessed I am watching the baby channel on sky :rotfl:

Hehe, it's mad isnt it, the only motivation I have at work now is looking towards maternity leave! I wish I had Sky, would be watching the baby channel 24/7!

:wall: i must have pregnancy brain already i just noticed there is a sticky for chat at the top :wall:

Meh, it'd been dead for awhile, this one seems much more lively :D Besides pregnancy brain is really funny ;)

I found that baby channel a while back whilst TTC but told myself I wasn't allowed to watch it until I was pregnant :rotfl: I'll have a look tonight, unless it's one of those channels that only shows programs during the day :(

ok we will stick to this one :D
i watched that channel all the time when i was pregnant, im excited to watch it again, i feel that i need to keep reminding myself all the time that im pregnant, i think i obsessed so long with ttc i cant get out of ttc mode, it was great last night i was really sleepy and dh came up and did the usual slip of the hand, my reply was eff off it was great to be able to say that again :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: babydust. That sure does sound funny!

I have the Baby channel programmes recorded, they do tend to repeat a lot but I watch them anyway. It sure is fun. My dad went and got me a Pregnancy magazine yesterday, so sweet Bless him. Sis has already given me her old Pregnancy big fat book. I have read hers, have had fatter one that DH got for me 3 months back. So I feel that I am reading then watching, then listening and after that reading this forum. :rotfl: If there is anything else in between that is Non Baby related I am not interested. I am sure it will ease off but as this is our first baby we are always looking at each other wondering whose little nose or facial features the baby will have - then we quickly say hush, lets not be too hopeful, then I think well I got to be hopeful and positive! It really is a wonderful experience.
Aahhh...joys of life!

I so wish I had Baby Channel :( All I do is talk about Babies and pregnancy or read about Babies and pregnancy, today me and OH went into to Town to look at Baby thing's.

It's so funny cos when I see the midwife or doc they'll be telling me stuff and 'll be like "yeah....I already know" - the amount of reading I've done I should be qualified as a midwife by now! xx

:wave: morning, how is everyone this morning, is it just me or can anyone not sleep, i was up at the toilet 3 times, although i was quiet as a mouse i managed to wake my daughters up each time :roll: and dh had 2 pints last night and was snoring like a pig :x and when the house was quiet i just couldnt sleep.

I have to go and register my daughter for school today :cry: i cant beleive she is going to be a school girl already

I'm up for a wee twice in the night, and then find it hard to get back to sleep again so often end up going on the couch!

Wow, I can imagine they must grow up so quick. Bet she's excited though? x

Oops - just read my post - I don't mean I wee on the couch, I mean I go and sleep on the couch! :oops:

I watched the Baby channel once but got a bit freaked out by a labour scene. (Called my mum and told her I had changed my mind!!) Have decided I am WELL aware how this baby is coming out and it is probably best if I don't watch anything more like that. :shock: :shock:

I did think about showing my OH but as he goes green at the mere mention of blood...probably not a good idea. He is okay with being with me when the time comes but wants to stay away from the 'business' end. Lol

tadpole you may be surprised, my dh was exactly the same but when the midwife asked him if he wanted to see the baby's head he was right down there before she finished asking, then after that i kept on having to tell him to get his head the top end, he was amazed

well i went and registered my daughter for school, the head showed us around and its a really nice school, the p1 classes didnt actually look that different to her nursery so i think that will help her, she was more taken on with a bratz lunch box she seen in the cloakroom :roll:

my dad came with me and told the head i was expecting :x :x :wall: :wall: i really dont know what he was thinking :roll: :wall: :wall: we havent even told dh's parents yet and his mum knows the head :wall: :wall: so looks like dh will be paying his mum a visit tonight.

Aww will your little girl start in september? lol at your Dad :rotfl: He obviously wants to tell the world!

We haven't told either of our parents yet. My Mum and Dad are off visiting my sister and their first grandchild at the moment. I don't want to steal my sister's thunder and I'll be happier telling them after 12 weeks. My Mum will be wanting to tell the world too :lol:

On the subject of peeing, I think I was up twice last night. I keep waking the dog who storms off downstairs in a huff :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back