Anyone TTC for over a year?

curlywurly

Reaction score
Hi, Just wondered how many others are in the same boat as me and getting frustrated?! I came of the pill 14 mnths ago and until now, have just hoped it would happen naturally and unplanned. Well...it hasn't!!! So I'm starting with the OPK's etc now. I just wish i would have done this a year ago!!! I hope there aren't any fertility issues either, as you start thinking this with no luck over a year.
Oh well....gotta keep trying!!!!

:wave: I am now in month 19 now :( but due to silly cycles after M/C last year I have only had something like 13 cycles. :roll:

Have you been to the doctors with you ttc for over a year? some doctors will help you others seem to say that they will help after 18months of ttc :roll:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's been 22 months for us :(
It gets me so down too but hopefully we'll get our BFP in 2008!

It's been a year for us, the misscariage I had has really messed up my cycles s I'm having accupuncture to hopefully sort it out and have started blood tests with the doctors. It's very frustrating but a lovely side effect of the accupuncture is that I'm brooding about it less. Hopefully BFP's for us all soon :hug: :hug:

god luck to us all ladies! I look forward to speaking to you all again soon. x :D

Hi Curly.
Its just a year for me too and I've also this month starting with opk and charting. Think I'll give it a couple of months and then do a trip to GP to see whats going on. I'm hoping that my charts say OV as when I was trying with Tommy (hes now 7) I wasn't Oving and wasted a year trying for him, needed help with clomid. Lets all keep thinking positive and have some good news for Christmas xx :hug:

Hiya :wave:
We are nearly two years now and on Clomid. Im getting worried now as Im 36 so times a ticking xx

I've decided to start with the charting now and do opk's with temp. What's the best way to log this info without getting too technical, i've looked at fertilityfriend, but i think you have to pay to put that much info on? Anyone got any sugestions?

curlywurly said:
I've decided to start with the charting now and do opk's with temp. What's the best way to log this info without getting too technical, i've looked at fertilityfriend, but i think you have to pay to put that much info on? Anyone got any sugestions?
Its free hun, I can chart temp, opk's, cm, the lot on the free one :hug:

The GP I saw today put us TTC for over a year (June 2007) even though I had a mmc in December 2007 and started TTC again in March 2008. So... am I TTC for over a year or just for 7 months?

we've been tryign for 2 years, i've just started charting and useing opks to see if that helps, before i'd been goign by cm and cyle lenght

well we have been trying for between 2 and 3 years :? but nothing happened yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back