Anyone tried Sainsbury's own nappies?

Discussion in 'Ask a Mum!' started by kellysomer, Jan 11, 2008.

1. kellysomer

kellysomer Well-Known Member

I am thinking of stocking up on a load of these nappies as they are very reasonably priced and this week have a 1/3 off all thier nappies. I have bought nothing for the baby so far so was thinking of getting £100 worth of nappies to keep me going.
    Anyone tried them?

2. paiges_mummy

paiges_mummy Well-Known Member

ive tried the bigger sizes when paige was younger, but personally I wouldnt by own brands for a newborn but thats how I am... fussy :rotfl:

3. jayla's mummy

jayla's mummy Well-Known Member

started to use them only jayla when she was around 1 month. used pampers when she was born. now we use both

4. Becky&Willow

Becky&Willow Well-Known Member

when willow was newborn i stocked up on huggies and pampers but now i use tesco or adsa i havent used sainsburys as i dont ever shop there but if i did i would buy them i think own brands are just as good if not better in my opionion plus there cheaper.

if you are going to stock up i wouldnt stock up on to many size 1 nappies as they are in them for a very short amount of time.

5. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

yar i tried them once or twice they are ok they are an imitation of pampers if i remember rightly :)

6. Tangerinedream

Tangerinedream Well-Known Member

The size 4 ones are crap :talkhand: Jake spent half of the time soaked.

7. kellysomer

kellysomer Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, i bought a pack to trial and they are great. £2.64 for 30 nappies with the discount!!!

I will be stocking up on size 5's and size 2&3 for the new baby! Save me a fortune!

2 kids in nappies is going to be very expensive........ :wall:

8. Gemma & Jake

Gemma & Jake Well-Known Member

I bought 4 big packs of Sainsbury's nappies the other day so I hope they are ok. I have used them once before and didn't think they were that great but I thought i'd give them a go again seeing as Jake is in the next size up now. Also they might be different now as it was about 6 months ago that I tried them. I normally buy Tesco nappies unless Pampers and Huggies are on offer and they are great. I have also recently used Asda nappies and didn't have any problems with them either.