Anyone the same?

MrsS15

Reaction score
Just found out I'm pregnant, still very early days and as much as I feel delighted I'm absolutely terrified. I had a m/c in November which took 6 months to get pregnant and has now taken 6 months to fall again. Every time I feel wet down below I immediately feel tears stinging my eyes and feel close to having a panic attack. The day I lost the baby last year I felt so so wet down below and when I went to the toilet there was blood everywhere. Now being pregnant again, I have a lot of cm (sorry tmi), and the wet feeling it's terrifying me. It's like bringing back awful memories. How do I reassure myself and try and relax? It's like my mind is refusing to let me believe this will actually happen for us :( am I mad or did anyone else feel like this? :cry: xx

Last edited:
I always felt like I had bled. ESP because my Cm fluctuates so it be dry for days then at work I'd feel it and shit myself. That and cramps scared the shit out of me. I used to close my eyes then peak and feel like an idiot.

Nothing settled it. Even after the early scan I wasn't settled but I'd say now I'm feeling movement that's the first I've felt relaxed.

I've had no symptoms so because I didn't feel pregnant I was always scared something was wrong lol.

You'll get there this time sweets. Just relish in your moment of glory and get a wee early scan booked and focus on that.

I've went to Ingram street twice now and rate them.

xxxx

I have managed to stay fairly calm this pregnancy but i do check every time I get the wet feeling.

Thanks for replying ladies!

I think I'll be exactly the same Claire, I probably won't relax properly until I have a wee baby in my arms lol. But even just getting an early scan will definitely be a start. What's the one called you use? I'll be about 8 weeks at our 1st wedding anniversary so all being well, we'll book one for end of May.

I keep trying to reassure myself that already I'm having symptoms and that they are really strong, I never had any of this with the loss last year. The cramps I've had for almost a week now and I remember having these really strong with Lu. I'm hoping that's a good sign and not going to complain about them, every symptom I feel is almost reassuring me! I'm not wearing my sports bra, I feel like someone is bloody stabbing my boobs through the nipple :shock:

I really hope you're right and this is our little rainbow :hug: thanks hun xx

PS glad you're feeling more relaxed bunny!

I'm not 7 weeks yet and our loss was at 9 weeks last time so check how I'm feeling in a couple of weeks, lol. I'm thinking I might get a scan at about 9 weeks. There doesnt seem much point in doing it before that as it wont really stop any worry.

Lol well I hope you still manage to keep calm. That's true, but for me I think it'll just help it all seem more real? Which is something I'm struggling with! xx

Understandable love. A loss totally changes a perspective on pregnancy I think.

Baby scanning, both my early one and gender one we're 37 quid and with the gender I got a peak in 3d too.

xxxx

It definitely does. Never for a second felt like this with Lu. I can't believe how on edge I feel this time around, and I so desperately want to enjoy it. There's a huge chance this will be our second and final baby!!

Perfect thank you, I'll definitely book in with them in a couple of weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back