• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone taking a holiday?

I left it too long to sort something out but hopefully will take the wee nipper away on spetember somewhere in uk for a long weekend or something x

I have a holiday 2 weeks today to Ireland :D so looking forward to it

Oooooh, you lucky thing! Have a holiday, wherever you can, I say! Enjoy some time out together while you can.

I'm proper jealous. No holiday for us this year either. Not that we didn't plan or save for it, but throw in a redundancy and a bereavement this year and we've managed to get ourselves in a right pickle with no time off work left, no paid paternity leave due and no savings to pay for anything. Think our hols will be at the car boot sales! :shock:

Last edited:
I'm off to get married ( in secret lol) in 2 weeks to an island off the coast of Belize then a cruise later in the summer.

I travel a lot with work too and have been regularly flying the whole time ( am at a conference in panama right at the moment! ) and will continue to do so until 32 weeks.

Hope you all enjoy your trips this year, think next year will be very different for all of us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back