Anyone starting to feel queasy again?

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
The last week or so I've started to feel quite icky :-(

Feeling a bit queasy again like when I had morning sickness, anyone else? x

Definitely... And have been coming over all faint even more than I did in Tri 1! x

Oh god Heppi, me too! Whenever I go to the supermarket, esp Tesco I get really faint. Yesterday I could barely catch my breath and I started to go light headed... wonder why it starts to happen again in Tri3? x

Never got morning sickness or anything but now when i am shopping or out and about i get hot flushes and feel really dizzy. xxx

Im guessing its cause baby puts such a high demand on our body cause of growth spurts nd shizz... So cant wait to be back to normal! x

I haven't been feeling queasy again but have definately noticed that my appetite has changed again in that I am again off certain foods.

Jenny & Heppi - maybe you both need to get your blood pressure checked, lightheads can be a sign that it has gone low? I would def get checked if lightheads are becoming common x

I had my BP checked loads in the last few weeks and it's perfectly normal. I am being checked for anaemia though x

I know exactly what you mean! I felt really sick at work the other day, thought i was coming down with something but then i had something to eat and felt better. I also feel strange when out shopping, like really out of breath and tired, im normally a shopaholic but kinda glad now that i have got most of the baby stuff as shopping is getting tiring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back