Nesting without realising??

Emmamb

Reaction score
Has any1 else suddenly realised that their house is spotless?? I'm not the greatest housewife in the world and cos the hv was comin today I thought I'd better give the house an extra thorough clean-it only took me half an hour?? As I was goin round I found that I'd already done most of it without realising so all I had to do was the usual sweep,dust,Hoover and mop.
I cleaned the windows the other day which is definitely a 1st for me (usually leave it to dh) and i'm a hairdresser but tbh I hate the faff of cuttin my boys hair at home,but they're all trimmed and ready-wonder if that's classed as nesting?? xx

Sounds like you definitely are! My nesting comes and goes and today I just couldn't be bothered!

lol ive done mega amounts of cleaning lately, and i dont feel like i have to make myself do it, i just find myself doing it. my room is spotless, my living room looks lovely as i have just had a massive clear out of junk and my bathroom is sparkly! ooh and kitchen is looking pretty awesome too! definately nesting x

Haha, yes, it dawned on me today after a few days of my kitchen being sparkling, living room looking lovely, and my floordrobe suddenly being washed, dried and put away.
I decided to scrub the cot clean too, and that's when it hit me really!

Nesting ftw! OH thinks I've been replaced by someone else, I'm never ever this tidy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back