Anyone scared about having a poo?

Ahh hang on it takes some folk 45 mins lol @Jayjay hehe sorry lovely ;) xx

I can't stop laughing! OH said he's read the back of my shampoo and the toilet duck when he's been caught out before.

Good on you JayJay for persevering for 45 mins!

Why is poo talk so funny?! Lol xx

My oldest son did a poo last week that was so big it wouldn't flush. My dad had to come and poke it with a stick!
See why I need a little girl?? ;) x

Ha ha. I know. Mine gets all panicky if he can't find reading materials to go in with. I don't get the whole reading on the loo thing.... x

It doesn't take that long to have a poo, what 2 mins max?? How much can you read in that time??
And how come if and man and a women eat the same meal, the mans arse stinks sooooooo much more??? xx

I know!!! I had 6 glorious months when we started dating where get didn't fart but he says he had a constant sore tummy from holding it in. I miss those days! Xx

My oldest son did a poo last week that was so big it wouldn't flush. My dad had to come and poke it with a stick!
See why I need a little girl?? ;) x

Oh lord I have actual tears from laughing now! Xx

Pmsl @ this thread!!

And I had to persevere for the full 45mins because I had what I thought was a gorilla's finger poking out for the whole time, but the gorilla's finger turned out to be a malteaser!!
It was so disappointing!!
X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

JayJay I was mid Calippo and started choking reading that! This is hilarious xx

No lol not hairy!

But u get the drift, it felt huge and when this little rabbit shit fell out I wanted to stick my head up there and scream 'ARE U SERIOUS!?!?'
45mins well spent! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hahaha a bit of time to yourself is never a bad thing x

My scan view was blocked by my bowel as I've not been properly in weeks. OH says he'll give me a few hours alone time when it finally clears. I'm sick of malteaser poos now! Xx

when I have 2 push really hard I do panic a bit

:rotfl: I have never loved another thread as much as i have this one . Thanks girls for sheer entertainment for a Sunday AM x

I've had constipation recently and I'm scared to push too hard too. I know it's silly and nothing can harm LD that way, but I'm scared anyway. It's eased a little bit though, which is good :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back