Anyone scared about having a poo?

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I feel like I'm going to push bean out or start bleeding, I know it's madness and completely irrational but I can't stop thinking it :blush:
Tell me I'm not the only one!! xx

funnily enough it took me 5 attempts to poo today as i didnt want to push to hard :rofl:

Luckily I don't poo that often ;)
I do worry though, I worry about using my tummy muscles to sit up too, don't want to squish little bean xx

Omg yes!!!!

I haven't had any trouble pooping at all until last night when I had to push and squeeze for 45mins to get a malteaser out!!!! But I was petrified to squeeze incase I dislodged Button, which I know deep down is ridiculous but I couldn't help it lol. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i think we should be confined to bed for the next 9 months and the only reason we sould be move is to be checked for bedsores

I could easily go for that AR! I have done nothing but yawn since the minute I got up xx

i will never look at malteasers the same way again lol

Yes i too am scared to puch to hard lol Although so far i've been pretty luck in that i'm finding it rather "easy" to go at the moment :D

I only go about twice/three times a week - always been like that x

im so glad you shared now if you could send me a sample next time so we can compare size and firmness i would be most grateful hahahahaha xxx

Hahahahaha sarcastic bugger you are AR ;)
You can expect my little neatly wrapped box of "malteasers" in the post lol :rofl: x

Ha ha. Giggling away at malteasers. OH is bragging about how regular he is while I'm struggling away! X

My oh goes every day!!! Where do you find that kind of time???? xx

Ha ha. I know. Mine gets all panicky if he can't find reading materials to go in with. I don't get the whole reading on the loo thing.... x

Oh takes his iPhone in there to play games...eeeewww! :)

Oh no when I went in last night for the 45min malteaser fest, I went in without my phone or a mag, and sat there with my thoughts for 45mins!
Which is probably why I thought I'd dislodge LO. If I had reading material, I would have had a distraction lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ha ha. I know. Mine gets all panicky if he can't find reading materials to go in with. I don't get the whole reading on the loo thing.... x

It doesn't take that long to have a poo, what 2 mins max?? How much can you read in that time??
And how come if and man and a women eat the same meal, the mans arse stinks sooooooo much more??? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back