Having a bad day

Hazel

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm tired (haven't slept a whole night since October), keep weeing, feel sick :puke: , can't poo :oops: , still bleeding (will it ever stop?), think I'm aneamic and had my handbag stolen along with my phone, purse and keys.
I'm 9 weeks 1 day today. It's all putting a bit of a downer on it and I really want to enjoy being pregnant. I've had to cancel a holiday bcause I can't fly and can't even go swimming which is my favourite thing in the whole world.
Please tell me it will get better soon.

God what a rough time you are having. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon x x x x x x x have some "you" time

just need a cuddle and some sleep :sleep: without getting up for a wee. Only 31 more weeks to go :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

The first tri is tough on most of us. I'm already feeling rough too.

I also had bleeding/spotting through out the first tri with my son and so far it looks to be the same. Hopefully it will stop in a couple of weeks for you once you get past the first tri.

I really hope the 2nd trimester is much better for you, I bet you'll feel like a new woman then. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls, woke up feeling much better today. Just having a bad one yeterday.
xxx

Its natural to have down days! :hug:

I hope things get better soon for you hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back