Anyone remarried after divorce???

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
me and OH are getting married next year, but as I've been married before I was wondering what gets put on the new marriage certificate. On the first marriage it says 'spinster', so what goes in that section the second time around? Trouble is OH's family doesn't know I was married before and we don't really want to tell them, but if they want to see the marriage certifiacate, what will they see :think: .

Hi :wave:

Congratulations on getting hitched! :cheer:

Just checked mine and it says "previous marriage disolved". Not v. cheery, is it!?

The other thing to be aware of is what names they show on your certificate. I'd changed back to my maiden name before my divorce came through so thankfully it didn't have to say "also known as Mrs X". Worth checking with the registrar on that point.

P.S. Can't believe how far on you are already! Middle box! :hug:

H

xx

Hello :wave: Thanks. Hope you and your brood are all well :hug: It is going pretty fast, only another week and half and I'll be half way through :shock: .
I changed my name back to my maiden name before divorce was finalised too (my sister's dog ate my passport and didn't want to get another in married name :x ). I'll have to try and not let the inlaws see it then. What was I ever thinking of when I married that nob :evil: .
Take care :hug:

Fingers crossed said:
What was I ever thinking of when I married that nob :evil: .

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That has got to be one of the most common phrases in the english language lol

Fingers crossed said:
Hello :wave: Thanks. Hope you and your brood are all well :hug: It is going pretty fast, only another week and half and I'll be half way through :shock: .
I changed my name back to my maiden name before divorce was finalised too (my sister's dog ate my passport and didn't want to get another in married name :x ). I'll have to try and not let the inlaws see it then. What was I ever thinking of when I married that nob :evil: .
Take care :hug:

We're doing really well. Here we are:

1603399514_93bee38e3d_m.jpg

1428988591_026aab2e66_m.jpg

Know what you mean about the previous marriage thing. :rotfl:

i cant see why they would want to see the certificate ! and when u get pics done signing the register its a blank one as u cant photograph the real one apprently lol

think you'll be fine !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back