Anyone on Clexane and cyclogest after Recurrent miscarriages?

Hi Corrine.... I also feel like time is running out - im 32 and this has been going on 12 years. Today im struggling and not feeling very positive at all. I cant feel anything in terms of being pregnant so im suspicious its happened again. I hate my womb!!!!
I have called the EPAU and there is no one there to scan me today so have to wait till my next scan on wednesday.
As you say you are so very lucky to have your baby boy and im sure that your a better Mummy because of the challenge you are facing.....
I have ordered a copy of that book, i have spoken with my cousin who works at a fertility centre and she is downloading some advice from him (free of charge whoop!) she has suggested upping my progesterone again so it would be 1200mg a day other than that its really just keeping my fingers crossed.
I send you some understanding comfort for your erpc tomorrow and of course lots of good luck for your next pregnancy. Have you requested karyotyping????? if not then i would highly recommend it. xxxxx

Oh no I pray for you you are wrong, and yes its just self preservation.
I couldnt enjoy my last pregnancy, because no sign of a bleed or anything so no clue, everything was just a headscrew? do my boobs hurt? - yes thats a good sign, do I feel sick no - not a good sign, i have discharge - surely a good sign, but then had discharge last time? Urrggghhh!
Everytime anyone said congratulations, i thought, ummn thanks lets see what happens.
And that was after one - how will i be after two.?
Oh my goodness how must it be for you.
I feel for you so much.
I know well that need for wanting a baby, as we all do on here.
I wanted a child for so long before my son, just hadnt found the right partner.
He is a blessing, and yes, I think it does make me a better Mum.
Sometimes I think am I not a good Mum? Why cant I be a Mum again.

I will push for the testing, will phone hospital soon and see what they say, cost if refuse.

Good luck for Wednesday hun, try not to worry to much (hard I know) hugs. xxx

keepontrying - i finally got to ask my consultant at scan the other day how long meds have to go for and she said 38 weeks:shock:

Hows things with you??xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back