Anyone missing what we can't do?

twinmummy2be

Reaction score
Hi, Just wondering if anyone else is starting to miss some of the things you can't do now?

I really want to get in a very hot steamy bubble bath with a large glass of wine (or 2) and a book and lie there for ages, topping the water up as it gets cool! Pure bliss :)

Also have gone right off sex and OH is definately missing that!!

Aaaah - a nice hot bubble bath - Heaven!!

I'm missing a good nights sleep :sleep: - one that is undisturbed by the frequent need to pee! :lol:

I have to agree with Emmy on the sleep...

I would love to get through the night without waking up because my mouth is too dry, to blow my nose, because my bump or back aches, because I get cramp or because I get pins and needles in my arms! :evil:

I want to be able to go out and have a few Stella's or some nice chardonnay :(

I want to be full of energy and able to do things again :sleep:

I want to be back to normal me and leave that psychotic, hormonal witch behind and I want to go out in my fave jeans with my heeled boots, saying that though, my UGG's are very comfy :D

Bet you wished you had never asked! :D :rotfl:

Emmylou said:

Which raises the question...

How hot can we have the bath?

I find it difficult because I am used to a very hot bath, so how do I know whats too hot?

:rotfl: This post just reminds that i am very, very dull.... I don't drink, smoke, hate smoky pubs and clubs - a great night out to me is dinner with friends *sigh* I'm allergic to all the foods we should avoid during pregnancy anyhow, plus I'm vege to start off with. I also had ME for about 6 years (which I'm now over hoorah!), so I'm no stranger to feeling tired all the time.... Life on the edge girls, life on the edge....

Still, whatever happens, there is always chocolate! Cadbury's have just bought out a new dark flake and I reckon I should be able to eat that lolololol.

twinmummy2be said:
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/isitsafeto/hotbathsexpert/

i found this link when i was trying to find out why i cannot have a hot bath - i used to have my baths so hot i'd come out looking like a tomato - they just don't seem as relaxing when they are just warm :roll:

:rotfl: Me too!!!! I love HOT HOT HOT baths, I would actually have red marks that stopped where my arms would be above the water holding my book!!! My OH would just laugh at me, I now stick to showers, a bath ain't the same without the heat - and LO would not thank me for warming him (or her) up!! :lol:

Gingerpig Ive PM'd you.

I've never been a bath person till I was pregnant, especially when your back is aching, it's so nice to soak in a warm tub with bubbles and the lights off and just candles. Peace :)

I miss being able to sleep a whole night without waking up with a snotty nose, or needing a wee, or after having a dodgy dream (lol), or coz I've layed on my tummy too long or my back too long.

Small price to pay for a sheer miracle I guess :)

Thanks for you PM Sammi :D

Actually I thought of another thing - last night I was going to have some chocolate but then realised I was craving cucumber instead. I mean???? WTF is that all about *sighs and goes quietly about my boring life*

I sooooooo miss going out :(
I miss going out with the girls, getting all dressed up and dancing to the small hours. I miss high heeled boots and beer. I miss the pub (I haven't set foot in one since I was pregnant. I miss salmon roulades and uninterrupted sleep (how many times can a girl pee?!!).
I MISS SMOKING!

But I wouldn't swap it for the world! :D

i also miss hot baths...

Cadbury's dark flakes are devine by the way LO wanted to try one yesterday.

I also find it bizairee given a choice of an apple or chocolate i would prefer the apple...i must be sooooooo hormaomal LOL

Misslarue said:
I sooooooo miss going out :(
I miss going out with the girls, getting all dressed up and dancing to the small hours. I miss high heeled boots and beer. I miss the pub
(I haven't set foot in one since I was pregnant. I miss salmon roulades and uninterrupted sleep (how many times can a girl pee?!!).
I MISS SMOKING!

But I wouldn't swap it for the world! :D

I feel the exact same as you misslarue!

cloud9 said:
i also miss hot baths...

Cadbury's dark flakes are devine by the way LO wanted to try one yesterday.

I also find it bizairee given a choice of an apple or chocolate i would prefer the apple...i must be sooooooo hormaomal LOL

So glad it's not just me, good to have a heads up on the Cadbury's dark flake mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

PATE ON TOAST WITH A GLASS OF WINE !!!!!!! :wall:

I miss being pregnant :rotfl:

we are difficult to please us humans! x

Tattooed Lady said:
Emmylou said:

I find it difficult because I am used to a very hot bath, so how do I know whats too hot?

i have my bath really hot anyway and i aint changed it since becoming pregnant, baby doesnt kick anymore or less etc, just makes my skin itch a bit lol

gingerpig said:
last night I was going to have some chocolate but then realised I was craving cucumber instead.

I went through that stage too! Craving cucumber?! Bizzaro!

I miss HOT baths and a big glass of vino!

Sassyminx said:
Tattooed Lady said:
Emmylou said:

i have my bath really hot anyway and i aint changed it since becoming pregnant, baby doesnt kick anymore or less etc, just makes my skin itch a bit lol

Cheers , I'll just ry and cool it down a little. I don't have a shower so I need to bathe! lol!

i miss feeling sexy when i dress up and just feeling fat at the mo!! :shakehead:

i miss the full night sleep due to weeing about 6 times a night :moon:

i love being pregnant though and wouldn't swap it for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back