Pain in Ovaries?

Emmalina

Reaction score
Has anyone ever experienced pain i.e. fluttering and small stabs from the ovary area? i have never felt this in my life but over the last week i have been having small stabs from my ovary area really low down, it crosses from left to right but mainly right? I feel lik i am going mad :roll: xxxx

Are you close to OV? ....

This could be a sign you are Oving, I get this every month last month was REALLY sore!

I have no idea hun, i havent had a period for 82 ish days now, came off the pill last yr so my body is really jumbled up :( (not pregnant)

sounds exactly how your title says '' pain in your ovaries'' lol ovulation pain is common mid cycle sweets and i get it radiatling from left to right, get bonking you may be due to pop an egg

Last edited:
I'm having the same thing as we speak, mostly on my right side, I got a positive opk on saturday so I'm guessing its just O pains.
Xx

thanks hun, i was all over the opk's for ages until i got to day 41 ish without af and thought i cant keep doing this until i get SOME kind of cycle it was getting tiring AND my eyes started playing tricks on me! i remember 'ovulation pain' back when i was 15 but this feels different and not used to my ovaries hurting and both of them in one day, feels odd. Very exciting though if thats the case, best be extra nice to my man this wk then haha :) xxxx

I had cramping in my right side last night and still have it today. Unfortunately we werent able to do the business last night, would it be too late if we did tonight? last time we did was Saturday morning so i worry that was too long ago!

hard to say love, as your pains may start just before you OV or whilst, I did it the day after my bad pain and got nothing, but that doesnt mean to say that everyone wont if they dont, plus in smep it advises you to BD a day after OV aswell, so may aswell and if your out hey its still however many minutes of fun :)

luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back