anyone know how...

Loula

Reaction score
Since having baby a wek ago ive tried all kinds to get in touch with her daddy just so he knows she exists.
Im probably silly in doing this but just feel its the right thing to do,
I cant get hold of him so am having to go old fashioned way of a letter and just hope and pray he still lives there.
Is there anyway of gettin touch with him xx

The only way I can think of is set up a case with the Csa! They will trace him hopefully from a name and the town that he may be in or his d.o.b if he's working they can trace him through inland revenue! He'll know she exists then and will prob then contact you in which case you can then explain you had no other way!??? X

If i go through the CSA will they expect him to start paying for her, thats not what i want at all, id love to do it amicably x

thats the only way sorry hun, unless you get a friend add him via facebook, or ask them check the address for you then thats it x x x

If you can't find him on facebook maybe you can find one of his friends and email them instead.

They would do an assessment but you can say that you are settling between yourselves and they cancel the case! X

A solicitor will be able to find him but don't know if it's expensive or theres 192.com hth

Hey, sorry your having this struggle after just having a baby. Your doing a very decent thing in letting him know. You could go down the CSS route, but if that's not what you want then it's not your only option.
Do you have any mutual friends? Or know any of his family? Could you perhaps just leave a message with your number saying your trying to get in touch? Or good old facebook? Not ideal, but he's not really leaving you much choice.xx

we havent got no mutual friends, i tried looking online but no joy. I tried to request his friendship on facebook but he declined and blocked me, i know as i searched him up on my mums account and hes there, cant even pm him on it. Its blatent he doesnt want to know us so i shall have to write a letter and send it.
registered her today and it looks so bare without his details on it x

oh hunni. am so sorry to hear he is been like that with you. its not fair in the slightest on you or your little angel. he should count himself lucky. and yeah it will look bare, but remember that was his choice not yours but there is always a chance to change the details at a later date x x x

we havent got no mutual friends, i tried looking online but no joy. I tried to request his friendship on facebook but he declined and blocked me, i know as i searched him up on my mums account and hes there, cant even pm him on it. Its blatent he doesnt want to know us so i shall have to write a letter and send it.
registered her today and it looks so bare without his details on it x

Well i think you have done over and above what you should have to do to tell him his baby is here, and don't get worked up over it. At least you can say you tried and if your baby asks when she's older then you can tell her the truth and know you did your best. My mum brought me and my sister up, he left when I was 2, iv never had any contact with him, he walks past me in the street!! And now I know that it's better not to have had him in my life, no-point if he doesn't truly care. A loving mum is all baby needs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back