Anyone in west/south west London area

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Little back story,
My best friend if 10 years and I met on the Internet. I live in London she lives in Manchester! We've always been super close and met 6 years ago (which unfortunately got cut short!) funnily enough we are now both 6 months pregnant! (both with boys too)
She's going to come and visit me in October for my birthday, we were hoping to celebrate this by having a photoshops of us and bumps but we can't find anything affordable.
Any amateur photographers on here that would do a cheap shoot with us? Or know of any good but reasonably priced studios?
Thanks ladies!

Forgot to say we wouldn't need prints, we'd just like a cd each of the photos :)

i'm in south west london, how come you want west/south west london? its probably more expensive here i would say?

do you get emails from groupon? they often send these offers through xx

wow girlies didn't realise you were so close!

i think you could probably do this yourself! Get a friend to come and take pics of you 2. all you need to get is fabric (colour of your choice) but white reflects the lighting better, a table lamp (take the shade off) and make sure the room is well lit. Digital cameras now-a-days are pretty decent. Look on the internet at poses you want done and thats pretty much it!

i'm in Feltham (near the hounslow area-right near Heathrow)

The thing is my flat is tiny so would prefferably need a studio!!
I want this area as she's only down for a day and neither of us drive lol! I'm getting her to find some photography forums just incase there is a photographer looking to expand their portfolio or something!

A2M I'm West Drayton used to live in Brentford so pretty close to you :)

Cool! :) Yea there may even be people on FB. So you could check there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back