anyone here get their bfp after using soy isoflavones?

Iwant3

Reaction score
As title says really? using soy to help with ovulation seems to be very successful, but ends with miscarriage a lot it seems! after reading up about it it seems pretty common to get a bfp easily but miscarry in first 10 weeks....

i have got 2 soy bfps but lost both!

So wondered if anyone took it, got a bfp and are still preggo now?

Thanks

I got my firsy bfo afyer using soy and ovulating two weeks later than usual, miscarried just before five weeks.
I got this bfp the following cycle.

Im rooting for you chick xx

I used soy for 1 cycle and got my BFP that cycle. Not sure if it was just luck or if it played a part though to be honest?!
X

If you want some soy I have a full pack? I bought it to try the next cycle but got my bfp first so didnt get chance! PM me if you want it xx

I used soy in September '12 and got a bfp first cycle using it - but miscarried at 10 weeks, I then used it again and had a chemical!!!! so although I know I get bfps using it I am worried about it making me ovulate eggs that were not quite right or something! And lots of googling indicates it happens a lot.....so just wanted to hear of some success stories using it.

Sorry i want i used soy for one cycle didnt get preg , went back to natural and got bfp next cycle and had chemical, it really could have something to do with it!

I would hold off using it i want tbh , youve had so much heartbreak already x

Can't help but your body can make lovely eggs without soy, so I'd give it a miss. Fx for you hun xxx

I didn't use soy but I did have a little read around about it when I was TTC and I did read quite often that it can end in miscarriage I'm afraid :-( something to do with it encouraging an egg that otherwise wouldn't have been much good :-( I kind of think that if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it! If you can mange to ovulate on your own I reckon it's worth not interfering too much for a while. Got my fx for your sticky bean, you certainly deserve it after all your bad luck lately xxx

I used soy last pg (mc in dec 2012), got pg second cycle of using it, loved it because it regulated my ov, which had gone haywire after the ectopic in May 2012.

I don't think it was soy that caused the mc though as i got further that time than ever before (saw a hb at 7 weeks before mmc at 8 weeks), and my history ain't good!!!

I'm a soy believer, i thought it was great! I don't believe the theory about "forcing" an egg out, if this was true then people would have higher than normal mc rate on clomid, and i was offered clomid to "strengthen" ov by the RMC clinic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back