anyone help

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
hi

does anyone know when "walk the line" comes out in this country. it is the biography of Johnny Cash.

x

Thanks for that Sami

Wouldnt say that i was a fan of his. my mum is and used to drag me to all his gigs when i was younger (a lot younger). Mind you saying that i do love his voice and his a biography worth reading, unlike the geri halliwells, robbie williams etc. at least he lived a life.

looking forward to seeing this film as i like Joaquin Phoenix as well.

thanks for that hun

x

lol skidoo

i am sure that you are more prominent in DH's mind. lol

Thank you for asking this question, I have been trying to find out the release date too.

davina said:
looking forward to seeing this film as i like Joaquin Phoenix as well.

I am absolutley a massive fan of Mr Phoenix (some might say obsessed). He did a good interview about a year ago about this film and there were some pics of him all done up like Johnny Cash, looks a right fox. I also am interested in the story of Johnny Cash as he was a chrarctor. Should be a good film (anything has to be better than Ladder 49, though he did wear a firemans uniform) xxxxx

Ditto beanie

also loved him in signs, not too keen on him in Gladiator though. didnt like the character that he played.

did you know that he is also doing the singing and guitar playing for real.

must admit that when i was younger i had a major thing about his brother River.

x

River was lovely too, though I have always had a thing for his brother. When I was a lot younger I loved Joaquin in Parenthood, obviously not now as that would be very wrong. I am ashamed to admit I have all his films :oops: . I was probably the only person who wanted Commodus to beat Maximus in Gladiator, even though he was a nasty man who fancied his sister :shock:

I didn't know he was doing the singing for real. He was cool in signs, have you seen him in Buffolo Soldiers, amazing film and he looks very very good in a soldiers uniform. I could talk about him all day (told you I was obsessed).

hi Beanie

Maybe we should rename this post Joaquin Phoenix appreciation post. lol

No i havent seen Buffalo Soldiers. but i really think that he is such an underestimated actor. He doesnt really get mentioned in the same breath as Brad, George, Johnny etc, and yet he is such a far superior actor. got to mention did you see him in The Village. i sooo wanted to tend to him when he got stabbed.

Oh what would i give for just one night (sighs).

x

buffalo soldiers is good

cant really say he does anything for me though :lol:

maybe a blonde wig and some high heels :lol:

Dan

TMI

You must drive poor Elaine and now Alana mad.

Any new piccies of Alana and Max?

Hmm, sorry Dan don't think Joaquin would look the same blonde, maybe a long dark wig?????

I agree this should be the Joaquin Phoenix appreciation thread!! He is definately under rated, such a fantastic actor. He is really shy in real life though, hates being interviewed bless. I got upset when he was stabbed in the village, I wouldn't recommend you watch return to paradise, its too upsetting!!! Am going to have to watch buffulo soldiers again, really recommend that you see it x

Watched walk the line last night. Very good film, really enjoyed it. And Joaquin is a complete fox in it, when we got up to leave there was a little puddle of drool where we had sat, he was yum yum. :D

Beanie i am so jealous i would love to have seen that film. money is a bit tight at the minute plus we have 3 kids so it all depends when one of my sil's can look after them all. i think we are due a day out on our wedding anniversary!!!

did he sing well. and was there any topless scenes with him.

x

He sang very well, obviously didn't sound exactly like Johnny Cash but was convincing. Reese also sang very well, she deserves the Oscar. Sadly not enough of his body but he is in bed all sleepy and sexy, and he looks good in a vest. Am getting all trembly again :D . In vanity fair there is a lovely pic of him but till you get to see the film hopefully the image below will suffice xx

255.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back