anyone help ?

mishm

Reaction score
Hi,well i had a miscarriages on the 9th nov then i got my period again on the 9th of december,now today when i woke up i was bleeding again looked like i was just starting my period but then ive not really bled much since,surely cant be another period so soon ?? not sure if its relavant but had sex last night and it was when i firts got up this morning that iw as bleeding sorry tmi .what do you think it could be ?

hi hun it might have been with having sex last night im not sure, sorry i cant be of much help. Over the last few years every few months iv always had a small bleed in between periods doc has said it was nothing so sorry i cant help hun. Take care :hug: :hug:

:hug: aw Michelle, may just have been the sex , but may also have been inplantation bleeding, Tracey 2 on here fell pregnant quite quickly after her MC, whats the chances for you? ? ? :pray: What ever you think Doll, phone your MW or the clinic/ GP and ask them...... I hope your still taking your folic acid too, just incase :hug: Take care doll, and don't worry too much... Lv Yvonne xx

Well i never bled much at all it was just on friday morning when i woke up so im thinking could of just been from having sex but its strange as thats never happened to me before.
I dont think i will get pregnant so soon i was around day 13 of my cycle when it happened but who knows only reason i doubt il get pregnant so soon is because it took good few months for me to fall pregnant last time.
Im not really trying again just now was going to wait until next year but if it happens sooner its a bonus.
How are you ? how was xmas ?

you can get erosion of the cervix which causes you to bleed a little after sex at anytime for no real reason i had it on and off for a few months a couple of years ago now. have you had a smear recently? maybe you should ask to get one to be on the safest side

also after i miscarried in may i was having very irregular and strange periods for about 3 months where i was bleeding every 10 days which seemed to settle down on its own

good luck with getting it sorted hun and is nice to see you back on here and ready to try again, good luck and lots of baby dust :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back