Anyone heard of MyOva? Cycles have gone MIA ***** update 4, IT WORKED!! BFP!!!

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
I've tried met and clomid, vitex, soya isoflavones and inositol. Nada. I did Ovulate on 100mgs of clomid but I only have a few more rounds to take of it and want to get it better shape before trying again as it caused me to put more weight on. (inositol was somewhat helpful in the past)

I want to try some supplements again as my periods have now gone completely, opposed to just having long cycles. I will definitely be taking inositol again, but deciding what else to add.

Has anyone heard of or tried MyOva? It's inositol with chromium and folate (it is backed up by studies)

currently I work out 5 times a week, mixture of strength training and cardio, usually at least 90 minutes a day, following a moderately low carb diet (keto made me really ill) I've lost 110lbs in the last two years, have about another 40 to go to be classed 'perfect'. Its coming off very slowly now though and i have lots of excess skin :roll:. Anyone had success with supplements? what were they and how much?

Anyones cycles got worse after weightloss? GP has no clue. Obviously as im having no cycle now its notideal as we are ttc, although obviously im still continuing with the weightloss.

Thanks for reading :)

FINAL UPDATE! BFP!!!! 18/08/19. Looks like it worked!!!

Last edited:
I used myoca and didn’t have a proper cycle st all on it. Apparently zita West is better

I used myoca and didn’t have a proper cycle st all on it. Apparently zita West is better

Thanks, ive ordered some myova of amazon now as Ive ran out of inositol a while ago and needed some anyway. Ive never heard of that?

I used to have regularish cycles, 28-60 days, but last year i only had one period and this year ive only had one period back in January, and both of those were brought on with norethisterone. So i haven't had a natural period now since 2016, before i lost the majority of the weight. GP is stumped and just keeps insisting that they should have got better after loosing all that weight but not worse.

I'm at a loss, its so frustrating when you dont even have a nornal chance, as you dont have a cycle.

Ive never heard of Zita West, just googled it and all i can see is a fertility clinic. What is it? Xx

Last edited:
I’d you go to the zita West website you can buy it there I think. Yes she has a fertility clinic and has done lots of research but I think she was one of the original
People to fall about inositol. I’m on a group on Facebook who rave about it

Oh its the same ingredient/raitio as whats in the Myova ones, just for half the price. Wish id bought this now! Xx

I’m going to switch to the Zita West. I just think the brand has a lot of research behind. I’ve just ovulated on letrozole so not going to rock the boat just yet!

I’m going to switch to the Zita West. I just think the brand has a lot of research behind. I’ve just ovulated on letrozole so not going to rock the boat just yet!

Oh yeah! Thats so good! Good luck! Did you manage to O on clomid? X

Oh yeah! Thats so good! Good luck! Did you manage to O on clomid? X

Never! I ovulated last October on letrozole then never again. So upped my dose now and had a really strong ovulation so hoping it’s worked. Dtd timing will never ever be better so time will tell!

If anyone was interested in this I actually have an outcome from the MyOva.

I'd almost finished the bottle, had one day left was unming and arrring about weather to buy it again or just get the cheaper inositol in its own, and low and behold started spotting. Spotted for three days, didn't think it was gonna come to anything, then started bleeding all be it very light and for around 10 days but considering I have not had a natural period in about 3 years now even after Metformin for a year (stopped taking it), and 8st 8lb weight loss, this seems to have started something at least. I am also covered in spots (which I never get) am assuming this is hormones changing? No idea.

I will keep you ladies updated if your interested and if I actually have some sort of cycle returning.

Good luck everyone!

Update 2,

CD15 today,

So had what I thought could perhaps be O pains Friday night and yesterday morning, and now have sore nipples which I've only ever gotten after ovulation. Promised myself I wasn't going to OPK, and I'm kicking myself now as yesterday I really wanted to take one and it might have been posted.

I haven't Ovulated naturally in years so I'm not to convinced but we shall see what the following days bring.

Sorry if I'm boring you all, just need to write this down as I can't actually believe the Myova seems to be working.

Well, nipples have been getting sorer, sorry tmi. CM seems to have dried up. So, wondering weather to take it as 4dpo today? Hmm, suppose I'll see in 10ish days if I get a period.

Good luck May!

I’m also around 4dpo/5dpo

Good luck May!

I’m also around 4dpo/5dpo

Thank you Millie! Good luck to you too! Keep me posted!

I'm just astounded to think I've O'd on my own! The last time I O'd in my own was July 2017 xx

15dpo now, no AF, BFN, still have sore nipples, and no usual pre AF spotting, but have had mega painful AF cramps on and off since yesterday....

Hopefully she shoes up soon

Annoying is one word.

AF came last night, CD31 but counting today as CD1 so 31 day cycle! Woohoo! Two periods in 31 days! Amazing! Literally as I come to end of the first bottle of the MyOva I started my period and as I've come to the end of th second bottle I've started AF again! Haven't had anything like this in years! Just ordered another bottle on Amazon prime! And the fact that I've Od on my own for the first time in over a yesr! Obviously I don't know how this is gonna be long term but for now I'm happy as most of you know I've tried a huge range if things to try and get my periods back.

I actually think I od in CD17, not CD14 as CD 17 was when I had the last bout of what I thought was O pain, strangely enough CD 17 is when I Od in the last round of clomid to and that's giving me a LP of 14 days which is consistent with the last to LPs I've had.

Excited to see what this cycle she'd brings now! Hopefully I will continue to O on my own!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 3
For anyone who comes across this afer looking up MyOva, (theres not many things on line about it) it worked!

:bfp: 18/08/19

Saw baby's heartbeat on 03/09/19 at 5 weeks 4 days. And also ultrasound tech so no sign of the PCOS in my ovaries, looks like the MyOva really did work.

It brought my cycles back and gave me a BFP in exactly a year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back