Anyone heard from skimpy?

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I was just wondering if anyone has heard from skimpy it seems like weeks since she has posted anything and i just wondered how she was doing and if everything is ok? I think she is around the same stage as me too.

Anyone know anything?

LMP x

Hi LMP,

I dont know anything so not much use but had noticed she hadnt posted for a while :think:

Hope everything is ok??

Have you dropped her a PM? If so then hopefully she'll see a note about a PM waiting in her email and log in and check.

Hoping everything is ok, i get freakd when people arent online for a day lol

bellybump said:
Hoping everything is ok, i get freakd when people arent online for a day lol

I know me too and i think the last time skimpy posted was on January the 23rd which is a while ago :shock:

I'm hoping she's away on holiday or something like that and that she laughs at me when she gets back :pray:

LMP x

oooooo i do hope everything is ok.

Wonders if anyone would miss her if she hadn't posted in a while??? mmmmm.......

MissSara said:
oooooo i do hope everything is ok.

Wonders if anyone would miss her if she hadn't posted in a while??? mmmmm.......
of course! plus, you wouldnt get away with it, i'd be texting you to get back online and check u were alright lol

Awww thats good to know, anyone heard any news on where she is yet?????

Hey everyone :wave:

I just wanted to let you all know i've had a PM from skimpy and everything is fine she's just been rushed off her feet lately. But everything is great and she said she is going to try and get two ticks to post some bump pics soon.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay

:D

LMP x

I'm really glad to hear Skimpy is ok, I was wondering too as I spoke to her quite a bit in the early days and I think she's probably at a similar stage to me.

Hope to see you back soon Skimpy!

awww hunnies :hug: :hug: :hug: We are doing just fine :D

Started back at work three weeks ago and been finding it so tiring, so while you lot have been here, i will have been snoring on mams sofa waiting for my dinner. she has been so good to me, wouldn't have coped without her. Anyone reading this will think i am such a child at 24, not coping :oops: :oops: :oops:

Anyways, nearly half way, so exciting girls :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bump pic posted :wink:

P.S. had winter vomiting bug too while i was away. not very nice, and a bit of a worrying time, as i couldnt even keep water down, but we came through it ok. just not feeling much movement from bubs yet, but hoping it will be soon :wink:

Thanks for PMs and messages, sorry to worry you all :oops: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Really glad to see you back Skimpy and sorry to hear you have had that awful bug - we had it just before Christmas and it really wasn't pleasent!

Now I've hit 20 weeks seem to be feeling more movement now although it does still seem to depend on what position baby is in. Hopefully you'll start feeling lots of kickings very soon - probably in the middle of the night, ha ha (mine wakes up just as I am thinking of going to bed - typical).

All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back