anyone having trouble with their sleep?

Constantstar

Reaction score
Morning ladies, just wondering if anyone is having trouble with their sleep. For me if its not one thing its another!! From mad dreams coming back, to my blocked sinuses making me snore waking me and oh up to my acid reflux waking me up!! I feel so sleepy! I've been having kips from about 4.30pm to 6.30pm to just try and catch up with it cause I feel a bit zombified!esp as I'm in work for 7am! Anyone else got this? X

i know how you feel hun, i'm in work pretty early in the mornings too, 5 days a week. I find myself going to sleep quite early at night. Not too sure how to make things better, i'd just say if you need to sleep, sleep, coz obviously your body needs it, and sure you will need your energy when baba gets here! :) Sorry for not having any advice hun, i use the weekends to get lots of extra kip in. Just wanted to let you know your not alone! :) xx

Can totally sympathise with you hun, since Tri 1 I can't remember the last time I have slept right through the night, even now being as exhausted as I am with working full time, commuting etc I am awake from 2-4 then nodding for a couple of hours before the day starts again, feel zombified at my desk each day and in auto pilot getting to work, can't wait for my time off to start in 2 weeks then I can have an afternoon nap. Don't think averaging on 4 hours sleep at the moment is enough for me. :hugs: you are not alone xx

Thanks for ur message guys :) I do feel like a zombie!! Also I keep needing to pee about 3 or 4 times a night but sure little mans kicking my bladder!! I've got a week off next week, so happy I hope to sleep lots but I've got family staying!

Since childhood, i've slept on my tummy, as I now have a definite bump, I can't any more.

Finding sleeping on my side tough, lots of pillows around me make it easier, build up a little nest around me.

I'm the same...pretty much from as soon as I got pregnant my sleep has been disturbed and it's pretty much got worse and worse as time goes on. I love my sleep and used to happily sleep for 9 hours a night if left to it!! Now a good night for me is about 5 hours and that is all broken up, usually waking up every hour or so. Thankfully I am on maternity now and love my afternoon naps...get very grumpy if I don't have one, lol xx

I'm exactly the same at the moment. I go to bed feeling absolutely exhausted yet can't seem to sleep through the night! When I do fall asleep, I'm so restless, waking up from dreams etc. And then by 3am I'm fully awake and lie watching the clock until about 5am. I start to dose back to sleep and an hour later the alarm's going off! It's driving me insane lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back