Anyone have a collection of anything?

Bexybun

Reaction score
I've just bought a new Stitch plush from the Lilo and Stitch films, and it got me wondering if anyone else on here has a collection they are proud of and would like to share?
I've been collecting Stitch teddies for about 10years now, currently have 9, plus 5 more I'll be getting at the end of the month and 1 my sister is crocheting me :) Its only a little collection, but I get a real buzz out of finding them on eBay or at car boots! I'm really trying not to sound like a loser but it ain't working lol. Anyone else as sad as me?! :lol:

The newest addition :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150418_180512810.jpg
    IMG_20150418_180512810.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 18
I have at least 250 elephant statues!!! It's ridiculous but I love them. :)

I like buying things that's got the dragon Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon lol

My husband has a great collection of toy cars which he brought from his parents house when we got married. And noone is allowed to touch it, as it's waiting for our children to play with.

Ah love it, its so fun collecting something!
Emily my step mum collects elephants too, how funny!
MrsS that's a really interesting one, and he is a very cute cartoon, I get why you collect him :) do you have many?
Mary what a lovely idea! I have one of each of my collection that sit on my daughter's beds, but the rest of them are mine I'm afraid lol.

Not really
Just plastic figurines some plushies and a build a vear2
Don't see him much lol x

.. ah and I am collecting sand from different beaches when ttravelling

Ooo collections let me see..
I have a dragon collection I have at least 30 of those....
I have a corset collection at least 25 of those.....
I have a marvel figurines collection I have 10 of those

Hubby has a Warhammer collection
A heroclix collection.... (well they do marvel heroclix too so erm maybe I buy more of them than he does lol)
I'm not going to count our dvd collection.........
My son is currently working on a lego collection

And I wonder why I have no space in my house!!!!

Edit oh and I try to pick up something for the fish tanks when we go on holiday I just need to take the tanks sown clean them and restart again me thinks.

Last edited:
I have a collection of stuffed animals and angels. :) I have a toy dog I've had since Christmas when I was 5 years old! :) I can't wait to let T.J. play with it. :)

me and the hubby collect paintings from each place we go on holiday - nothing fancy, just like those little street vendor artists that you see but we have one from each holiday we've been on together :) and it has to be a view we recognise too :)

Wow that sounds cool! :)

thanks :) we dont always put them up, a lot of them are packed away but its nice to go through them every now and then and just "ahhh remember when...." :)

me and the hubby collect paintings from each place we go on holiday - nothing fancy, just like those little street vendor artists that you see but we have one from each holiday we've been on together :) and it has to be a view we recognise too :)

Cool! That's a good idea, probably I can steal it from you ;)

I'm collecting CDS. Actually, I like korean pop so I'm collecting cds of korean music. Mostly quite old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back