• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone had a scan with Babybond?

Rachel1509

Reaction score
I've got my 4D scan booked in with Babybond on 21st December and was just wondering on a few things.

It says on the website that you get thermal black & white 3D scan prints, are the photos the exact same, or different?
It says you also get a 'short dvd'.. just wondered how much footage 'short' is actually classed as?

And if they're actually nice to you and treat you nicely? :) I've read stories on here about horrible/snotty sonographers, so I hope I don't get one of those!

I went to baby bond Hun and it was amazing the thermal b/w images r like this
522bcedf-16a9-275c.jpg

The DVD I got was about 10 mins long and is just amazing

:)

Oh and the sonographer was really lovely!

Which babybond are u going to?

I had a 7 week and and 8 week (don't ask I went into paranoia breakdown) they are lovely and so helpful. I'm booked for my 4d scan on the 30th :) xxx

Hey i also went to babybond and never had a problem with them, We got the best package which is a long dvd but cant remember how long it was. I couldnt complain about mine one little bit xx

Last edited:
I went to babybond. Pros were that the first time round they didn't get any decent images as he was hiding his face so they let us go back for free the next week. We paid for the 5 min DVD but she let it run on so ended up with a 10 min one on both occasions.

I wasn't mega pleased with the pics they took, but we just took pics ourselves off of the DVD by freezing it and using a snapshot type tool on OH's laptop and got some fab ones :)

x

I went to baby bond Hun and it was amazing the thermal b/w images r like this
522bcedf-16a9-275c.jpg

The DVD I got was about 10 mins long and is just amazing

:)

That's amazing! Did you get them actually printed out on paper? And how many did u get? Were they of different images or all the same one?

It's the one in Sheffield I'm going to :)

I had my gender scan at the heathrow one and she was brilliant. Gave us a 4d preview for nothing too :). When you are paying that amount of money hun they will be polite xxxxxxxx

I went to baby bond, well I found a company then realised it was part of BabyBond, lovely sonographer and my DVD was 20mins long, that was on the bronze package. x

I went on saturday to Baby Bond in Swindon, everyone was so lovely and even though baby wouldn't cooperate and kept its hands over his face, they spent ages trying to get him to move and then said they weren't happy that I'd paid a lot of money and hadn't got any decent views so just made me another free of charge appointment for the next week. Even though Baby wasn't cooperative, the couple of views we did get were great so i'm really hopeful next week we get some great views of his/her face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back