Just had a scan

DebbieM

Reaction score
Friday just gone, we decided to book another 2D scan with Babybond and were lucky to be able to get in for one today at 1.45pm. We had to travel to Uppingham for it this time as the soonest we could get in at Peterborough was next Friday which is cutting it close to the 4D scan on 15th December.

We got there 1/2 hour early so they took us up straight away. All very cosy in their little room with the lovely music playing.

We have 5 more scan pics and another 10 min DVD which I will post as soon as it has finished copying and uploading.

It was so amazing to see Flump at 23 weeks - the last Babybond scan was at 17+4 and the difference is amazing. Their scanners are SO good! I loved it.

We saw Flump yawning, sucking fingers, she showed us his stomach and diaphragm and bladder (which was full).

He was very active today which was great too (Probably the cold can of diet coke I swallowed before we went in just to make sure he was awake LOL). She says he has a turned up little nose and asked which one of us has a gap between our big toe and the one next to it... Matt does... and it would appear Flump does too Noooo! LOL I hate Matt's feet hahahaha!

It was all very cute and we both came away grinning like Cheshire cats :D

Lovely day :D :D :D

Fantastic, so pleased you had a good day, its amazing to see them,

I was lucky when I got my scan 2 weeks ago, the scan lady had a student doctor in with her so she scanned me for 25 mins to show the student everything about the baby and I was so so pleased, its a magical moment. :D Congrats x

thats so cute to find out whose feet Flump has!!!!

our baby's out of luck either way-!! my feet are really flat and kami's have got two slightly webbed toes on each foot :) ...ive been wondering which the baby will have, maybe we'll find out too next saturday

aww that is so cool getting to see characteristics flumps got from you already - even if it is Matts lovely feet :wink:
xx

Tillytots said:
aww that is so cool getting to see characteristics flumps got from you already - even if it is Matts lovely feet :wink:
xx

I just hope he doesn't end up with Matt's toenails. They're like claws! :rotfl:
I hate them LMAO. I just looked at Matt and grimaced when she mentioned feet. He thinks it's hilarious :shock:

awww bless about the feet thing im dreading baby getting hubbys nose!!!!
think we all worry about what the baby is going to inherite off us :)
manda xx

Hello Gem :D

I spent most of last night waving my feet around taunting Debbie.

Honestly, though. They're not bad at all. Debbie has a weird anti-foot thing. I agree that they're not the most attractive body part, but I don't find them as outrageously offensive as she does.

Aww....does this make you guys scan addicts??? :rotfl:

It does sound fab though and you got to see loads! I'm in shock that they could tell you things like what flump's feet look like. Amazing stuff :hug:

articles-1-1194885583_thumb.jpg

:D

:wave: matt

that pic is amazing - sooo clear!! how exciting :)

sorry, but i'm with debbie on the whole feet thing. can't stand the things :puke: :puke: my OH has got hideous feet and i won't let them anywhere near me. :puke: :puke:

purple13 said:
:wave: matt

that pic is amazing - sooo clear!! how exciting :)

sorry, but i'm with debbie on the whole feet thing. can't stand the things :puke: :puke: my OH has got hideous feet and i won't let them anywhere near me. :puke: :puke:

Matt has now decided that he is very proud of his feet because his baby has them. :evil: :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back