Anyone going away for chrimbo

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Well after years of spending christmas with families etc me and OH have decided to go away for christmas seeing as this christmas will most likely (hopefully) be our last christmas without nippers...

Anyone else uping and going away for christms with or without fam?

x

Id love to, but ive already said ot the ex he can visit us crimbo day, and he is supposed to be having bam boxing day,if he ever meets his side of the agreement.... ;)

So unfortunatly no.

Although i am thinking of booking crimbo dinner out.

Be really expensive b ut knowing some other mug can wash up sounds fab :D

We went out a few christmas's ago it was LOVELY it wasn't too pricey we went to a tex mex place in blackheath and it was very reasonable for the meal and yes i agree was nice not to have to worry about tidying the kitchen :)

x

Steelgoddess said:
We went out a few christmas's ago it was LOVELY it wasn't too pricey we went to a tex mex place in blackheath and it was very reasonable for the meal and yes i agree was nice not to have to worry about tidying the kitchen :)

x

how much should i expect to pay....

I woulld love to go for an indian, but my bam wouldnt eat anything, uness you count garlic naan, which doesnt constitute a meal ;)

so turkey and all the trimmings? what u reckon thats gonna cost?

how soon should i book it?

Most places round here are charging £49.95 for christmas lunch but that is 3 courses :)

I saw something that a hotel was doing where you get all your meals and drinks and stuff over christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day but unfortunately it was £720 per room so i was told no :(
So looks like we are staying at home gliding between the inlaws and my parents.

Me, OH and Harrison are staying at home this year and having my parents & my 2 brothers & 1 sister over and also OH's parents and his 2 sisters & 1 brother inlaw

Most places we've asked at about xmas dinner are fully booked already... I'd get it booked quick hun u dont wanna miss out! :)

Im staying in Budapest with Thea and Richard. We'll be going to a hotel for our christmas lunch. My mam wants us to go back to England but i honestly just dont fancy it.

Yeah look to book now, Some of the larger pubs do nice meals wereabouts do you live??

x

We always spend Christmas by ourselves, as no one ever invites us to their place and we don't invite them as we're vegetarians and no one wants a veggie Christmas dinner or the hassle of making separate food, so we get hassle free Christmasses :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back