Anyone given themselves a sweep?

Nicole1993

Reaction score
Well ladies... Im gettin impatient and seen a thread about doing a sweep at home on another site :/ and someone posted this - http://www.livestrong.com/article/29...anes-pregnant/ .. Would you do it? Or has anyone tried? I know its not advised cause theres a reason why health professionals do it but iv seen people do crazier things to try bring on labour lol, at least a sweep is medically proven to start it off in most cases. xx

P.s. I know im not a healthcare prof so dont jump down my throat please, im just curious :). And gona try every other eviction trick in the book before I even considered doin this - that is if I could reach :/ which I doubt considerin iv wee sausage fingers and think you would need to be ET to do it yourself over your bump lol x

I wouldnt do it... only for the pure fact that if it went wrong id only have myself to blame and the other thing is im a chicken when it comes to things so altho id be impatient i would try everything else BUT this, at the end of it all though it is down to you and its your baby your body... My advise or My personal choice... I wouldnt.... xxx

I agree. I would also be worried about infection as if not done right could cause problems. I can understand how women could consider this as the thaught of being preg for ten more weeks is hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back