• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone for shots??

l_maclean

Reaction score
Was out dancing tonight, and was asked if I was driving or did I want to do shots?!!!

Clearly I dont look five and a half months pregnant!! lol

Poor guy looked a bit shocked when i said im not supposed to drink while im pregnant. lol

xxx

Good times! No shots here for me but a fair few pints instead :) xx

I had similar a few weeks ago - ordered a juice and was asked if I wanted a 'sneaky vodka' in that... Clearly not obvious I was 6 months pregnant!

lol would love to see d look on his face
i had a spritzer yesterday just really fancied one

it was a shame really - his face was an absolute picture!! lol
xxx

ewww - yuk - not sambucca.

we usually have some strawberries & cream stuff that i cant remember the name of. lol

of quaffers. - funky little glasses that look like egg timers - you put fruit juice in the bottom bit - then liquer in the top. like cranberry juice topped with cherry brandy. hmmmmm.

xxxx

we usually have some strawberries & cream stuff that i cant remember the name of. lol

sidekick? i prefer the mint choc chip or cookies and cream flavour. tho generally i like sourz. shots dont last long tho so i tend to get a couple and lemonade them bigger lol

well i know im not pregnant yet (i dont think anyway but is a possibility)....but i was out with D the other night with his friends (they dont know wer ttc), and 2 blokes asked if i wanted a drink and i said im not drinking, to which their automatic reply (in front of everyone)..."pregnant are you"...to which i replied no im driving. it seems to be an assumption that if u dont drink ur preggers lol i was so embarassed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back