anyone expecting a mothers day card?

Lynds77

Reaction score
Mothers day this weekend, is anyother first time mumtobe expecting a card this weekend?

I know a guy at work has got one for his wife who is expecting, but is about 20weeks.

I am not sure how i would feel about it if hubby gave me one. i certainly dont feel like a mum.

Umm I'm not...tbh I wouldnt feel comfortable with it and its still early days, not that my oh would think of it anyway!

Nope - I'd have a massive freak out if my OH was that stupid or insensitive

(my situation is of course very different and I am still in very early days!)

xxxxxxxxxx

when I was getting mothers day cards for mum an MIL I saw one that said from the bump so I said to hubby and he slike is that a hint and Im like nope cos mothers day is the day before 12 week scan and I dont wana jinx it I may consider getting him a fathers day one from the bump as will be about 25 weeks then xx

No, I think it would weird me out. Not that I am worried I will be jinxed or anything, I just don't feel like a Mum yet...it just seems weird to me XD

I agree with the others - it would freak me out too! WAY too early for that sort of thing! x

I've seen those "from the bump" cards and I think they are quite cute, maybe when you actually have a bump though lol x

I honestly dont think my OH would even think to get one but yeah I think it would maybe be tempting fate a bit!

I've told my OH not to get me one. Like everyone else, I don't wanna tempt fate x

No no no! I'd feel really weird, like I'd jinx it or something :/

I don't want one either! If we had had our 12 week scan then it would be lovely, but like all you ladies I don't want to tempt fate.

I girl I know was 4 months preg last mothers day and her OH got her loads of pressies off their bump, which I thought was so cute of him! But again she was further along x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back