Anyone elses DH/OH getting forgetful?

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

My DH is getting fed up as he says he is getting so forgetful all the time now. I know it can be a pregnancy symptom for us girlies and sometimes partners suffer from sympathey symptoms too. I told him it probably cos he has loads on his mind but wondered if anyone elses partner is suffering from forgetfulness (He thinks he is getting Alzimers at 29 :roll: )

Mx

This has always been my dh :roll: We will be in the car and he'll say 'where are we going again?'. He did it only yesteday when we were going for tea at his mums. He also forgot to tell me his auntie broke her ankle the other day, and I looked like I was being insensitive not asking after her! His memory is awful, except when it comes to football! He never forgets when theres a match on :roll: My dh has got a selective memory! xx

Ditto the above! He has always been forgetful!! We'll walk out a shop and he start going off in the other direction as he'll forget where we are, and he got lost all over the hospital yesterday! :roll:

My DH has no sympothy at all! Let alone pregnancy sympothy! I have booked into aquanatal classes with a friend and he said we would look like a whole load of weebalkls in the pool, not quite the support i was expecting!

DH also has an amazing brain and brain capacity so the day he does start getting forget i will be getting worried!

My OH is getting fed up with my overused phrases of "I feel tired" and "I feel sick" but he does seem to be having a phantom pregnancy :lol: - he's tired, sometimes feels sick, irritable, can't sleep etc! xx

mandspice said:
My OH is getting fed up with my overused phrases of "I feel tired" and "I feel sick" but he does seem to be having a phantom pregnancy :lol: - he's tired, sometimes feels sick, irritable, can't sleep etc! xx

OMG my DH is the same! irritable, not sleeping in fact he threw up a few days before my BFP for no apparent reason (sympathy morning sickness???!)

Yeah!! Mine forgot he was involved in the baby making :|

xxx

:hug: danni

im not sure if my oh forgets or just doesnt listen half the time lol

dannii87 said:
Yeah!! Mine forgot he was involved in the baby making :|

xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My father ran off when I was 7 months old but with a supportive Mum like you will be, she managed to bring up 3 off us :hug: :hug: :hug:

BeckyJ said:
:
im not sure if my oh forgets or just doesnt listen half the time lol

Daddy Bear doesn't listen half the time. Many conversations include the words, "you never told me.. or when did you tell me..?" Over things I have repeated umpteen times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back