anyone else...

sarah113

Reaction score
feel really wet down below, i have to keep going to check myself to make sure my AF has'nt come(sorry if tmi, but still can't beleive im pg)
you lot are going to get so fed up of me asking so many questions, im the one who should be awnsering yours, sorry im just so worried all the time

I have noticed a slight changed but I know others have posted before abou this so I think it is common! :hug:

Yes I have been pretty much since I found out I was pregnant.

Don't worry about asking questions, thats what this forum is for. :hug:

Ive been getting this too. I know what you mean about checking for AF!
But I think it's pretty normal. I had the same thing during my last pregnancy and my MW said it was fine and the body's way of protecting the baby and keeping infection and everything out.

Aww hun :hug: It's ok to ask questions! :D

Yeah it's normal - it's just your body cleaning you out and avoiding infection etc like Cupcake said xx

I have moments when I think I'm a bit wet and have to check it out that it isn't blood, but it hasn't been. I remember the same last time too, as far as I can tell its normal! Try not to worry and never be afraid to ask a question! :hug:

I have this all the time, its very common.
Its fine to ask questions and i'm we will all try and help answer them if we can :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back