Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Aes1990, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Aes1990

Aes1990 Well-Known Member

Feeling like their babies just don't fit? I feel so squashed already. I never felt like this with DD1 and I'm panicking a bit because I still have so long left!

Anyone else? X

2. kittykitchn

kittykitchn Well-Known Member

To be honest, I thought that way until the last week... and now the pain and discomfort is like something I've never felt! I still have a couple of months left and she seems to camp out under my ribs And in my pelvis, I don't see how she can get any bigger!

3. Aes1990

I'm glad it's not just me! I'm not even half way though :( it's really getting me down x

4. Redbootz

Redbootz Well-Known Member

At 16 weeks I started to feel like there was no room! Most afternoons well actually all afternoons I struggle with feeling so full and stretched. I have to lay on my left side to ease the discomfort.

5. Aes1990

Yeah it's been for the past couple of weeks here too. I'm struggling. I loved my first pregnancy but this one is getting me down

6. MariaIsabella

MariaIsabella Well-Known Member

She has started to kick downwards a lot and it hurts! Especially on the right side! Maybe its because she is breach and her feet are down there.. I hope she moves soon :)

I love the movements otherwise though.

xx