anyone suffering from weak bladder?

emmie

Reaction score
this is really :oops: i have been suffering with a weak bladder and sometimes i have little leaks :eek: anyone else suffering from this?

Hi there

I am so glad that you posted this

Yes yes yes I have experienced this - so much to the point that it worried me so much that I had a scan to check that the level of the amniotic fluid was OK as I thought my waters were breaking. It was fine I am pleased to report

Its horrid isn't it..................

I think it is just where the baby (or in my case babies) are just getting heavier and heavier and are pressing on the bladder causing the leaks!!

Hope this helps and reassures you x x x

i keep leaking to, mostly when i cough or sneeze though.
keep doing your pelvic floor exercises and it should not get too bad

im the same hun its not very nice but be reassured as long as you do your pelvic floor you should not get too bad and it will go within a few weeks of the birth xxxxxxxxxxx

I was stood up in the living room the other day and sneezed. as i did so i instinctively brought one knee up high and crossed it over my body. My mum walked past at that moment and said "ooh i remember that symptom"
:shock: i didnt even need to say anything there was just an understanding.

im the same i have a new sneezing posture! unfortunately i also have hayfever!
its awful- i cant live without tena lady now :(

Oooooooh yes I'm a tena lady too... real bad hayfever thats caused it... think my pelvic floor needs relaying lol

At this rate I'll be in nappies before the baby!!!!!

Sarah xxx

Aww thankyou for posting!! Yeah am suffering with this too! Am proper annoyed cos I did my pelvic floor exercises religiously after my son and have done them ever since lol and still I'm doing them but am leaking also... bloody coughing and sneezing with hayfever.. also reliant on tena lady lol :)

Yep tena lady for me too! Its really awful, sneezing, coughing & laughing all cause it, sometimes even after I've just been for a pee it still happens :oops:

rach said:
im the same hun its not very nice but be reassured as long as you do your pelvic floor you should not get too bad and it will go within a few weeks of the birth xxxxxxxxxxx

I'd have to say based on personal experience that is not always the case. I did my pelvic floor exercises during pregnancy and 10 weeks after giving birth I am suffering bad incontinence. I think sometimes you just get unlucky no matter how much you prepare.

Honestly, if anyone had told me that could be the one long lasting problem from pregnancy and labour I'd have been better prepared for the actual reality of living with it. As it was no one mentioned it being something that *might* happen and I never thought it could be this bad. But it is.

Chances are most women are pretty much ok within a week or two of birth. Some of us are not though :wall:

ooohh i am :( its really embarrassing, i cant sneeze without having to cross my legs :rotfl:

i am glad you all replied girls as i was really getting worried, looks like its just another one of those lovely pregnancy things. :)

Yes hahaha i have wet myself a few times due to sneezing, did a bit at work, good job we wear black and loads of old people come in so if i smell like pee ill blame it on them :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back