• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else struggling...

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
...When it comes to putting their shoes or socks on, taking them off, and just bending down in general?!

I can no longer put my own shoes or socks on and it's a struggle taking them off as well!

I'd ask my OH to do it for me every day but I think he'll get bored... :lol:

xxx

I made OH buy me slip on shoes when i was last preggers. Plan to use them all the way through this pregnancy too :)

Me! Im resorting to having my trainers a bit looser so I can slip them on and off. But the sock part is doing my head in! Have to cross my legs like a bloke and put them on sideways

Yeah it's becoming a bit of an epic now :roll:
We went for a walk the other day and there were some steep steps. I found it really difficult getting my leg up! :faint:

me too. my oh has been putting mine on lol i dont care ive gotta carry round lil man he can put my socks on lol but if he ever asked me to do the same hell no! i hate feet even my own :-s x

Me! And i'm only 20 weeks! I'm dreading hitting 30 + weeks!!!

Today, I tried on loads of pair of shoes just to see which one's would be easier for me to put on.
I've stuck to a pair of ugg boots. They're easy to slip on! xxx

Today, I tried on loads of pair of shoes just to see which one's would be easier for me to put on.
I've stuck to a pair of ugg boots. They're easy to slip on! xxx

I am living in flip flops at the moment! Think I may have to invest in some Ugg boots for winter! X x x

Im not too bad at the moment but living in slip on ballet pumps and a pair of slip on wedges, when its too cold for those the ugg boots will be out! Lol.

I still bend in the middle but its getting uncomfortable. Tried to help DH with DIY at weekend and had to give up becuase the bending and stretching just got too uncomfortable and I was worried about hurting bubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back