Anyone else papping it yet?

xrachx

Reaction score
oooohh...i have had a bit of a panic on, i know this is my fourth but i am starting to panic now its getting really close..oooohh i just keep thinking can i do it again? its been a few years since i had a baby and i am no spring chicken! i keep thinking about the pain and worrying is it just me or is anyone else having a bit of a panic? is it normal to be feeling like this do you think? i cant remember much about the feelings i am supposed to have, my mind has gone blank surely i havent forgot how to do it? this sounds stupid doesnt it but its just how i am feeling.

I have a huge panic on...11 days to go, attempting a vbac after my last one was an emergency section....eek :shock:

I watched some birthing videos last night on YouTube and it worried me silly. It all looks soooooo horrendous, not sure if I can cope!

As for the whole, being a mum & looking after a brand new human being, don't even get me started on how scared I am about that... :shock:

mee too but i'm going to try relaxation/praying to clear my mind of all doubts and fears! :D

Dont panic, although its ok for me as ive only just had one, it all falls into place and it will do for you rach once yuo have had your LO

i was panicking about the birth, but after my NCT classes i feel MUCH better...

I'm getting VERY VERY impatient now, I just want my LO in my arms!!

MummyMills said:
I watched some birthing videos last night on YouTube and it worried me silly. It all looks soooooo horrendous, not sure if I can cope!

As for the whole, being a mum & looking after a brand new human being, don't even get me started on how scared I am about that... :shock:

Oh dear.. I did exactly the same thing yesterday! Watching the videos was a BIG mistake, i panicked and text my bloke to tell him there's no way i can give birth :rotfl:

I am so glad its not just me! my youngest is nearly thirteen and is really excited she keeps saying, dont worry mum it will be fine once it comes out, its getting it out thats worrying me...i am NOT watching any birth videos so i am just going to blank it out of my mind until the time comes...la..la..la....i am not listening..lol

roxanne and foxxi (and other first timers) youll be fine! i was so scared im the biggest wuss eva but its soooo not as scarey as it looks.
and as budge said to me when i was 37+ weeks and kacking it "tough! shes got 2 come out now!" lol its a good point theres no point worrying about it as its gotta happen anyway!
the others whove had babies b4 i cant advise u guys as iv only had 1 lol but im sure youll be fine too!
:hug:

trixipaws said:
roxanne and foxxi (and other first timers) youll be fine! i was so scared im the biggest wuss eva but its soooo not as scarey as it looks.
and as budge said to me when i was 37+ weeks and kacking it "tough! shes got 2 come out now!" lol its a good point theres no point worrying about it as its gotta happen anyway!
the others whove had babies b4 i cant advise u guys as iv only had 1 lol but im sure youll be fine too!
:hug:

It hasnt bothered me at all right throughout pregnancy.. Its just now.. a mixture of all sorts of emotions at the minute!! :) I now I'l be fine.. we just want him out now! :hug:

I have a good few weeks left and I am already terrified. I think I have been terrified all the way through.

Yes- I'm worrying my ass off too- I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow, and this is my 4th!!
Is not as if I havent done it before!!
I'm just thinking 'will I cope with the pain' ' etc and another peculiar thing is that I'm starting to feel apprehensive and embarrassed about people (especially hubby) looking at my ahherrrm, 'bits'!!

Can't wait for my little baby though, it's all gonna be so worth it !!

I have to admit that I am getting more and more panicky as the weeks go by - will I be okay with the pain, will I have complications during the birht, and stuff like that. I know my OH will be wonderful and help me through it, but it still doesn't stop the panic :lol:

Not yet but have firts birthing antenatal class tomorrow so will prob start then :lol:

I haven't really been too worried bout it all the way through but we went to parentcraft class yesterday and that has made it feel really real and I'm starting to get scared now. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes...........I have everything ready for baby, but I just don't feel ready myself. It's still 9 weeks away, but it's not long if you know what I mean. xx

I Honestly Cant Bloody Wait! :cheer: Im Really Excited About The Whole Experience :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back