Anyone else over 14 weeks and

Belle23

Reaction score
Got no bump. Bit worried really as I did have a tummy (well huge one) before I got pregnant xx

check out my bump picture in my journal or on the 2nd tri bump thread hun x I don't have much of one x

Mine didn't show til 18/19 weeks. 14 weeks is quite early to be showing. Everyone grows at different rates. Don't worry Hun.xx

I was around 22 weeks before I started showing x

You'll be thankful of that at my stage! I showed pretty late and I'm not suffering like some of the girls with bigger bumps are :)

Hey Honey, I'm not a small lady and my bump took ages to arrive, actually it's just sprouted the last 2 days :), Give it time darling xxx

Don't be worried hun, it can take weeks to show. I don't think I looked pregnant until I was in the 20s. xx

Ok thank u. I just hate this limbo land bit. I feel brilliant. Just the same as before I was pregnant. But because I'm not small at all u can't tell I'm even pregnant. Does that make sense. Other than my boobs leaking a little that's about it. It makes me worry cxxx

tbh hun i think the boobs leaking a bit is much stronger sign than the bump. bump is just size of baby versus amount of room in your pelvic cavity. big hip space means you wont show early or loads. leaking nips means lots of hormones and your body gettin ready to feed baby. lots of women dont get much leaking or only at later stages lol.

Yeah it's only if I touch them or squeeze them lol to much info but there is definate leakage. I guess my tummy is defo hiding what's going on lol, but I am thinking that I feel great and I suppose it's just weird. How did u feel at my stage xxx

to be fair i didnt feel that bad, no real aches or much. odd crampy feelings when af would have been due and a lil tired but i was retching a lot and being sick lol. i can still fit into my normal clothes now and havent got a huge bump but i have large hips and a long torso too so there is a lot of room in there for her to wiggle round and squish my organs up. i know what u mean about the lil leaking, i have that too but only when i mess with them lol

I didn't show til gone 20 weeks not to ppl that didnt know

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

So how did u get through this limbo land bit. I feel like its taking so long and I can't feel baby yet so it's driving me mad xxx

I'm 37 weeks and still no sign of leakage! Don't know if that's good or not :roll: x

Some folk never leak! I was well into 20s before other folk could see it. I still look no where near 7months. I can still get into some of my 12/14 size non maternity trousers! X

i got a doppler, after i found the hb and was sure it was babys (took til 15 weeks to find and be sure) i listened to it most nights before going to sleep after moisturising my tum. really helped reassure me that all was well until i could feel babs kicking. can be a bugger to find tho and with the amount you worry i dunno if it would be a good idea to get one as it might just cause more panic lol. it can be really hard to find if your big and especially with anterior placenta too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back