Anyone else not the glowing earth-mother?

buddabun

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I have to have a little rant.

I HATE feeling this crappy. It is constant. I have had THREE days in the last 50 where I haven't felt like total poo and the constant nausea is just wearing me down.

I thought it was lifting a bit last week but it's just come down even harder now, with all the tiredness as well. I feel awful as I can't do anything, I really should be doing some coursework (no time limit thank god) but I just want to spend all my spare time sleeping which, oh wait, I CAN'T DO because every time my head hits the pillow I'm wide awake.

The people I have told keep asking 'how I'm feeling' which I know means they care but they are getting fed up with the constant "oh, not bad you know". "It'll lift soon you know" is the stock answer. YES I KNOW BUT WHEN?!?!?

I want my life back, I want food back, I want to be able to go to the supermarket and not feel like vomiting/passing out/screaming and then not have to come home and sleep all afternoon as I've had an hour out of the house.

I love this little baby more than anything already but good god is it trying to kill me or what!?

Sorry... I'm done now :oops: It's just driving me a little mad :oops:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: If you didn't have any symptoms hunny you would be panicking and thinking the worst. Feeling like crap is your babies way of telling you he's ok so every time you are feeling rubbish you are 1 day closer to meeting your much wanted baby. Thats what i keep telling myself......over and over and over again lol. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm taking it as a good sign! I know how you feel sweetie. I've just got up for work and could quite happily just go back to sleep. I'm SO tired I can barely see somedays and I'm sick of feeling icky if I don't eat every couple of hours.

It will pass though, I can't believe how quickly the time's gone already. I found out 2 weeks ago and that's just flown by.

I feel so sorry for my poor dogs cos they're not getting walked anywhere near enough, bless them. But they're being so good about it. I just want to be able to do something other than lie on the sofa!! I know what you mean about not being able to sleep though. The amount of times I wake up in the night and just lie there....not very helpful!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

aw hunny, it's horrible I know, but I promise it will pass, shoudl be in a couple of weeks, I don't wanna promise on the dot of 13 weeks, but I definitely have felt better since tri 2 started - not great, but better. So there is hope hon, just try and ride it through. I remember everyone thought I was really weird cos all I did was moan about how horrible pregnancy is even though I've wanted this baby for years. It's only normal to resent it a bit, after all it's not like we can feel the baby or anything yet, so there's nothing to show for all the crapness. But it won't be long before that changes and we'll remember what it's all for! Stay positive hon x

I want food back too, the ability to walk down the meat elise in asda, and worst of all PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!

Don't eat that
Don't lift that
Sit down
Don't drink coffee (ITS DECAF!!! ARRGE)
Drive safe (Because I wasn't doing that anyway?!)

I know what I need to do and I'm sure people have been doing this for thousands of years! Not only that they are quick to tell me what to do but not to help me when I'm barfing my guts up.

I understand honey! I love this little baby like its the only thing ive ever known to do, but what I don't love is other people around me!

(Oh and don;t touch me!)

lol- this post is making me laugh- thankyou for cheering up an otherwise crap day. so nice to know you're not the only one feeling like poo.

i want to go to the loo but i can't :oops:
i want to eat but i can't :puke:
i want to go to sleep but i can't :sleep: as my brain goes into overdrive as soon as i lay down
i want to go and ride my horses but i can't :doh:
i dont want to be at work and i am :roll:

oh well only another 8 months to go :cheer:

Its still early days for me, however i had a breast augmentation last april (boob job) and my boobies are SOOOOO hard and heavy right now and so so so sore, when i bend down they ache like mad and OH cant get ANYWHERE near them :rotfl:

I am feeling miserable too. Glad I am not alone. And the worst thing is that this baby hates chocolate, cakes, buns, biscuits and sweets - all my favourite things. if I wasn't carrying this baby I'd think it wasn't mine. Roll on to week 13 which I hope will result in a miraculous cure for morning sickness. And by the way morning sickness is so wrongly named as I am having 24 hours a day sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back