Anyone else not bought a pram?

it is proven that the more you react to your childs needs in early life, the LESS clingy they will be, not more...

plus some kiddies are naturally clingy/independant - depends on the child

I use my sling ALOT! I tend to pop jakey in the stroller and carry Lucas. He has reflux so it's good to keep him upright especially after a feed. I use my double buggy on longer trips or if I'm going to be trying clothes on.

I find that babies get all the closeness and affection they need while in the sling, therefore are happier to entertain themselves at home. None of my boys are clingy and they were all carried in slings for a time.

Lucas is a stone now so it's quite a workout carrying him around but it's all good :) xx

it is proven that the more you react to your childs needs in early life, the LESS clingy they will be, not more...

plus some kiddies are naturally clingy/independant - depends on the child

i dont think by not using a sling that i am not reacting to madisons needs... its personal preference but i know my child gets all her needs met without a sling

and by using a sling i am not making my child 'clingy'

if your going to make vague assumptions that aren't based on fact, expect there to be another side to the coin ;)

I can't wait to use my Moby D! Its going to be lovely not having to lump the pram around all the time, go into shops backwards and get pram rage in the street! Now Rosie likes to walk everywhere Im looking forward to my new found freedom and burning some extra calories too by wearing baby! So much less faff with blankets etc too - :yay:

I've just got a standard baby carrier, any recommendations for a sling? x

i tried my moby wrap today :love: totally still need to get the hang of it but i love it :love:

I've played with my moby and my beco - and love both, probably will use the moby inside and when the baby is small and the beco when a little older and on outings.

i use both a baby bjorn carrier and a pram, not at the same time though :lol: i use my pram when i need some shopping as i don't drive and my carrier when i don't need so much. Or sometimes i do the old fashioned way and carry him when i need to pop out with OH but he is getting heavy now!

I have a travel system pram.. That was a bit of a stupid buy really.

There is a lift in my building, But it doesnt go right to the top, only the floor below, So I would have to carry wheel base + Carseat top/Pramtop up and down the stairs then assemble/dessemble AND carry baby aswell.

And I cant just use it at my mums cause she has stairs outside her place too >.<

Ohwell, I needed to buy something LOL

Are their any good carriers that I can use from birth, that ARENT wraps? I dont trust them or myself to do them right.

Momma Kat - We have the beco, which has a newborn insert if you follow this link they have a video showing you how to set it up for a newborn. It looks very sturdy and I plan to use it from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back