anyone else lost their appetite?

flopsybunny

Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you girls but over the last day or so my appetite has gone AWOL. I am eating but I don't have the desire to eat much anymore. Anyone else lost the urge to eat?

Xx

Yes chick, I lost mine about maybe a month-ish ago. Thought I was starting to get it back though, but then got a stinking cold now which means I don't really feel like eating.

Taking the cold out of the equation though, in this pregnancy, I've went off all the normal healthy foods that I used to enjoy like veg & fruit. I don't really get excited about food now. x

I love my food normally - I just can't be bothered at the moment. Pity I never feel like that when I want to lose weight!

Xx

I hear ya sista! I'm in love with food normally, now I just can't be assed and don't have a desire for it. If I was like this when not pregnant, I wouldn't have to worry about weight issues or going to the bloody gym :lol: x

I was like that up to a couple of days ago. Perhaps my body is telling me enough is enough. I just can stop crying now. I'm a hormonal wreck!

Xx

I can't eat much now as I keep throwing all back up or sitting on loo for ages (tmi).
Mine is all nerves related, but at this stage too there's not a lot of room left in your stomach, so this may be another reason x

Sunnyb xxx

i definately dont eat as muich as i was. i had a stage of about 8 weeks where i ate everything in sight but now i guess it just eat normally, but not really fussed about my meals now. x

i was eating quite abit although only stuck to meals rather than snacks. now though i am only eating when i really have to. really odd cos normally i eat loads. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back