Anyone else LO's got this?

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
When my little one went for his 6 week check up they were checking his down below bits and they told me has something on them called Hydrocele they never really told me about it so i had to read up about it and its about having fluid round the actual testie its only on the one side basically if its soft and it moves or something its called a hydrocele but they never mentioned it being swollen looking and hes now 8 weeks old nearly 9 weeks and its still there and gone harder now :( hes got another check up on the 1st september but to me i think it would look uncomftable. its suppose to go down within the first year of the babys life but to me that side keeps looking swollen.
I just wondered if anyone else's Lo's male infant had this??
When the doctor checks it on the first shes guna notice its got bigger and harder than before. i really dont want them to do surgery if it hasnt gone but it might look like i wont have choice and now im thinking that our lil man doesnt look normal. when i noticed it i thought it was normal i said to OH it doesnt look right as its big for his age so something isnt right an it was comfirmed when i went docs. xx

Have no experience Hun but I'm sure someone will be along soon that has :hugs:

I dont think anyone has had the same as my lil un makes me think he aint normal lolx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back