Anyone else just not with it?

Sophie_P

Reaction score
I keep walking into rooms and forgetting why! Also my oh talks to me five minutes later i'm like 'What babe, sorry?!' She just rolls her eyes at me. I can't help it my head really is in the clouds!!

Yip! Booked babysitter for wrong week and time. Forgot where I parked my car and which car I took! I'm not making any big decisions from now on!

I keep forgetting to switch the bathroom light off...I'd noticed I'd left it on so nipped to loo again thinking ill switch it off on the way out. Did I remember? Noooo!

My brain must be saying forget about it, you're in there every 10 minutes anyway

that's called pregnancy brain - and it turns into baby brain, and never fully goes away, lol......i always noticed it worse when I went back to work after maternity leave and didn't function as efficiently as i did before, lol

See, i'm not peeing frequently iWitch, do you think this is normal? Lol

I'm sure my husband thinks I do it on a purpose but I don't! Not long after typing the post, I nipped to the loo and set off back down the stairs and glanced to my right...I'd left it on again! It's crazy! I've never done it before being pregnant so I hope it is normal!!

I'm sure my husband thinks I do it on a purpose but I don't! Not long after typing the post, I nipped to the loo and set off back down the stairs and glanced to my right...I'd left it on again! It's crazy! I've never done it before being pregnant so I hope it is normal!!

Lol I'm sorry but that made me giggle that u left it on again after posting about it lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back