Anyone else having . .

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
. . horrendous dreams/nightmares!?!?!

I've had a few really strange one's since being pregnant but last night I had the worse one of my life! I can't even talk about it, it was that bad. :(

Anyone else? :cry:

I've had them from day 1, but only ever had 1 nightmare so far - touch wood! I dream every night and they're so vivid and nothing like I've ever had before. Hope you forget about your nasty dream soon :hug:

Me too - I've had some awful ones the last few nights, really upsetting and really vivid. I hope they stop soon :?

Phew! thanks for putting my mind at ease girls - YET AGAIN! :cheer:

Absoloutly some of mine have been so horrible i wouldnt want to tell anyone! Very vivid and clear dreams, especially in the morning you know when you wake early then fall back to sleep again! I didnt have any bad dreams though after having sex last night, that seemed to cure it! LOL :dance: :dance:

My latest is I wrote a movie called 'Bring back the colour' so when you see it on at the cinema you know it was me who wrote it during a daft preggo dream!

The colour was you know the advert where they have the orange chinese people in a glass and the purple anti oxidant ones? well they appear at the end of the movie which is black and white all the way through, then when they turn up orange and purple they've brought back the colour... it'll make me my fortune wait and see! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back