Having a Bad Day

KMG

Reaction score
I am having a really bad day today and I am really sorry but I needed to get it off my chest because no one else understands. :wall2:

Well I am back at work after having Christmas and New Year off, so not really happy about that - but I have to work to pay those pesky bills!!!!:dance:

I came in today to be told by a friend that she is pregnant and found out on New Years Eve. She said she was really shocked (but pleased) as she had taken last month off trying - she also said that she only dtd once and a good five days before ov and therefore did not enter her head there mught be a chance!

Don’t get me wrong I am pleased for her it’s just hard to take. I started trying in May and she did not start trying until September and just seems so unfair that she fell so quickly and I am still going.

I am also in the dreaded tww and struggling with this, I try no too but I look for symptoms and never and I mean never have any. I am also not confident as we only dtd twice but a good three days before ov.:2ww:

I am sorry to rant I’m just feeling blue

Thanks for reading

xx

It is always hard to take when it seems like everyone around you is having a baby and you are still trying. It has taken me over 3 years of trying but finally i'm here and 5 weeks 4 days pregnant.. just keep at it hun and i'm sure it will happen for you too... i had pretty much given up for myself but now look at me lol

(((hugs))) huni, I know how you feel and I know it's annoying to hear but it was just her time that's all.

My mum is very into analysing dreams and a few months ago I dreamt about an old friend who passed away, my mum was convinced it meant a new baby was coming and it was gonna be mine, AF came as usual and I found out someone I have a big dislike to at work was pregnant, she so mean to everyone and all I kept thinking was how can she be blessed to be a mum when she is always so mean!? Anyway- sorry for the story but while we are ttc people will be having babies and getting pregnant everyday, and you will be one of them eventually.

Sending you lots of babydust and positive thoughts x x x x

Bless you hun,

We all have crappy days so this the right place to come for a vent!!!!

Hearing yet another person has fallen pregnant tends to set me off...

I had a bad few weeks before crimbo when both of my friends (who were due within 10 days and a week of when I would have been with my first pregnancy) had their babies! They were both early so at least I didn't have to deal with one of them giving birth on what would have been my due date!!

I also got several BFN over the holiday period so that pi55ed me off.

I tend to have days when I want to scream and days when I actually feel OK and pretty positive. I am trying to make the positive days more frequent LOL!

I find venting on here often helps!

xxxxxxxx

Thank you babybushie28 send lots of baby dust your way too xx

Dollface79 thanks and many congratulations xx

Hi hun sorry to hear ur havin a bad day but feel free to rant away. I know how u feel as all my friends around me seem to hav one or two babies.
I even found out over xmas that my brothers girlfriends brother gad got his gf pregnant not planned and in fact she hasnt told her family as she knows theyl try and get her to get rid of it. In fairness bros gf didnt tell me my mum did as she knew ne and dh hav been tryin. But hey ho thems the breaks i guess.

Hope u feel a bit more positive soon hun....again rant away thats wot we r here for xxx

Thanks carnet22 I think I am finding it worse because I am in my tww. You are right this is the best place everyone is alway there for you!

Baby dust to you xx

Hi KMG,
It sucks and you go outside for a walk and everywere there are girls pushing prams and walking round with bumps. On my estate theres one who hangs outside the shop drinking white lighting resting it on her bump whilst she lights a fag.

But it shows that if there is anything we are born to do its grow new humans. Just hope that your moment comes along soon , but if it doesnt you can cry stamp and go a bit mad all you like - just let it out- and then get back tokeeping on trying and hoping because its the only and best thing you can do.

Chin up
xx Daisy

Thanks bellarina xx

Its horrible and I agree the 2ww is the worst for it, because your already on edge so it doesn't take much to tip you over.
Ranting is the only way to get it out of your system, and at least hear you know everyone understands exactly what you mean!
Just think when our time comes how wonderful it's going to be and how happy we will be! My dh is always saying to me whenever i'm down or sad and say I can't hande it anymore 'keep your eyes on the prize' it makes me laugh that he uses his sports coaching sayings and I remember what all the stress is for.
FX for all of us!
Love and dust :dust:

Hi KMG, I know how u feel. DH and I have been ttc since May too for our 1st. Still no joy. We found out in Sept that his sister is pregnant. We didn't realise they were ttc too. In fact, it was their first go. Its so frustrating. I am so delighted for them and I can't wait to be an aunt again, but tbh I am as jealous as hell. I keep telling myself that if i could just get my BFP it would make things easier. My sister in law is due at beginning of March.
I found Christmas really difficult - having to put on a brave face and be excited for them. I am excited for them but I find I have to make a concious effort to be excited and talk about babies - when in reality its the last thing I want to do. I had been really good for the last while - (not drinking any alcohol (I had greatly reduced alcohol since may and never in 2ww). I let my hair down a bit at Christmas and had a bottle of bubbles. Now its jan though its back on the straight and narrow.

None of my husbands family know we are ttc - his sister might suspect we are, but I don't think his parents realise. My sister knows we are ttc and I gave in and told a friend. (she had already suspected - putting 2 +2 together and coming up with 5)
Everytime AF comes I'm devastated.
There have been months and I didn't notice any symptoms and then there have been others when I have noticed quite a few possible symptoms. But any time I've tested there wasn't even a hair's breath of a line. I feel like we've missed the boat this month too. DH was dosed with the cold - and we didn't get to play as much as I'd hoped.

Anyhoo KMG. You are not alone. BIG HUGS.

Aw sorry hun. I can't say much to help other than I feel EXACTLY the same. Everyone around me has babies and the announcements keep on coming! What's worse is hearing from ex-pupils who are silly little girls who get pg 'accidentally'. It does just seem so unfair.

I too particularly hate the 2WW. I've got the last of af at the mo so I feel okay and looking forward to this month's plan of action but when that 2ww comes around it's the pits trying not to symptom spot and then feeling gutted when the witch arrives.

Hugs xxxx

Thank you leeleekitty.

I know you are happy and sad all at the same time it's just so hard. I have been the same as you i have cut down on so many things, i only have one cup of proper tea then it's decaf if i have any - this is a real hardship for me i love a good cup of tea! I have also reduced my drinking, not that i really drank very much in the first place but when you take it away you seem to want it more!

I am sorry your Christmas was hard for you fingers crossed for some good news in 2012!

lots of baby dust to you

xx

Hi, just to say im the same too, bin trying since may and nothing so far and my best friend is now 16wks pg and didnt even know she was trying so as much as im soooo pleased for them i soooo want it to be me!! lol. I guess you gota take the downs with the ups and hopefully soon we will all get a big up with a bfp.

Fx. Michelle. x

Thanks mrspc - i know what you mean about work i am a Solicitor and deal with family matters which can be hard!

Baby dust to you

xx

Thanks Michelle,

fingers crossed we get that BPF early in 2012

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members