Anyone else have a high maintenance 3 month old?

skatty

Reaction score
She has always been a bit of a diva but Leorah has started to have full on tantrums if she doesn't get her own way already! Is this normal? Its so tiring! If she sits on your lap she'll scream and shriek until you hold her so she's standing up, in the evening she will do the same until I hold her and walk around and if she can't see me she will shout until I appear again. She was in her rocker chair the other day and the Simpsons were on and I changed the channel and she sreamed and screamed until I turned it back :shock: Is it just a phase? She has been a bit ill recently with a cold and cough do you think that might be making her more high maintenance?

Yeah it's just a phase......for the next 18 years!!! MWAHHHH!!!!! :twisted:

Jamie is a little moo when he wants to be, screams at Mike then I take him and he shuts up lol!! Could b a case of 'mamas boy' syndrome tho lol!! since he has started teething he is a whingebag until he gets ur full attention or boob lol!! :rotfl:

Leorah sounds like she's gonna have J.Lo-esque demands when she is older skatty!!

skatty Alfie is exactly the same hes always wanting to b on his feet never wants to sit still will only play on the floor as long as he can see me otherwise hell shout at me and if i dont respond he screams his head off, he is nearly 4 months old now its because they are clever hun i used 2 think havin a newborn was hard work :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: its ok because i get tice as many smiles so i just go with it hun

madi hates sitting down she screams and goes all stiff till she can stand up !

We figured some of her behaviour might be due to teething pains but I have to say I have a drama queen tendency myself so no doubt she takes after her Mum!

Mummykay I told my DH you siad we have a J-Lo in the making (funnily enough my nickname was K-lo at my last job :lol: ) and he has decided to call her L-jo (Leorah-Jai Olsen!) :rotfl:

:lol: haha sorry Leorah!! hopefully her demands from u wont b as big as the real J.Lo's but u never know lol!!

Oh dear Skatty sounds like you've got a right little madam on your hands!!! So when you say she takes after you, you telling me you scream and scream when your on OH's lap until he holds you in an up standing :rotfl: ?? Naughty Skatty! :wink:

Daggers said:
Oh dear Skatty sounds like you've got a right little madam on your hands!!! So when you say she takes after you, you telling me you scream and scream when your on OH's lap until he holds you in an up standing :rotfl: ?? Naughty Skatty! :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Geez Skatty, Gabriella & Leorah seem to have a lot in common, I am looking forward to meeting Leorah.

Gabriella has started to have full on screaming tantrums (can you call them tantrums when they are only 3 months???)

When she is having one of these screaming fits (normally when she is laid down, i.e nappy change) she won't make eye contact with me. I hate it when she does this. Tonight she had a full on screaming session, OH wanted to ignore her but I still feel if she screams/cries there is something wrong. I am now putting it down to teething but maybe I have a diva on my hands too :think:

Yup i have a Diva in the house too Katt! Thea can be a right little madame when she wants to be. She wont sit down either, has to be stood up all the time lol. She will sit for a short time in her bouncy chair or lay on her play mat but then she is bored and wants to stand again lol. She wont go in her pushchair at all now so we are a permanent sling family lol.

I'm figuring that since i can be lets say slightly high maintenance that she just takes after me so there's not much i can do about it lol

I have a 2yr old diva!!! and a 4 month of MAN!!!!!

Alastair will play by himself for few mins but he just always wants to be with me or watching tv :?

:lol: Sounds like we all have our work cut out!

My friend did tell me that girls are high maintenence! I read somewhere you can't expect to have a laid back baby if you are a chilli pepper yourself but my DH is a calm, cool headed scandanavian so we did so hope it would rub off on her but no she's like her Mum! Poor DH he already had me and our dog (called Princess of course) that he can't say no to and now he has another demanding female to deal with :lol:

Yes Tina I think we can call them tantrums because as soon as leorah is distracted or gets her own way she stops screaming, sometimes the cheeky madam even grins as if to say "I've got the power!"

jamie takes after me - theres no waiting around, it has to b done NOW!!
poor mike, hes so laid back hes backwards while im on edge and ready for anythin lol!!
jamie now demands to b sat in his highchair even tho he cant sit up by himself jus so he can b bigger than everyone else sitting down and feel powerful!! :shock: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back