Anyone else got lack of appetite in this weather?

CorrieFan

Reaction score
I'm not sure whether to be worried or relieved. Since the start of my pregnancy until last week I had a HUGE appetite - would be starving for breakfast and lunch, sometimes needing two of each. But this week my appetite has GONE. I still enjoy my food but am simply not hungry for it. all I've had today is a bowl of sugar puffs and I'm not hungry for lunch. What is going on? I'm going to make myself a cheese & salad sandwich anyway as I think I should be eating but am just a bit nonplussed.

Anyone else? Do you think it is this fabulous hot weather or is my baby just not requesting nutrition any more? :|

Thanks ladies,

x

Ive found im just not fancying anything at the moment, i think it might be the weather change or something! x

More thirsty but that's to be expected.

Drinking loads more, but eating much less, i've also lost weight, but i'm not concerned yet.

I had to force myself to have lunch and they're on about tea now and i'm like yuck dont want any lol i'm sure it'll have changed by half 5.

I always eat- come rain or shine! I'm a taurus and we tend to graze- thats my excuse anyway! I'm sure baby and your body would let you know if you needed something though.

handbagqueen said:
I always eat- come rain or shine! I'm a taurus and we tend to graze- thats my excuse anyway! I'm sure baby and your body would let you know if you needed something though.

I'm a taurus too, so I love food. It takes a major illness make me lose my appetite lol

Hehee yep dont want to eat anything although this morning Pip made me be sick because I didnt eat breakfast soon as I woke! haha I thought I was over the morning sickness but ohhh noo! :) It could be that you are drinking more and filling yourself up on water.

I haven't been eating today, had a couple of party sized sausage rolls, apart from that i've drunk tons of water.

Nicki, whats it like down Looe way? Its bloody roasting here, if it carries on, my poor neighbours will be getting an eyeful! :shock: :rotfl:

keeley said:
I haven't been eating today, had a couple of party sized sausage rolls, apart from that i've drunk tons of water.

Nicki, whats it like down Looe way? Its bloody roasting here, if it carries on, my poor neighbours will be getting an eyeful! :shock: :rotfl:

Its gooooogeous! Went down the road in the sea earlier haha its so nice I realized I have a huuuuge birthing pool 2mins walk away hahaha! still warm out now hopefully it will stay like this now :)

What's a lack of appetite? :think: lol :lol:

It is normal though hun, whenever I go on holiday abroad I don't eat much because it's more thirst than hunger. As long as you're drinking lots I wouldn't worry :hug: xxx

I think I have been eating less although my addiction to Sparkle lollies is keeping Tesco in business :lol:

I've lost my appetite with the heat. So much so, that in a bizarre moment of pregnancy hormones this lunchtime I actually forgot to buy lunch... how did that happen?! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back