anyone else get excited about the silliest things

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I bought a new bath mat set :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
at the fantastic bargin price of £3.45 in poundstretchers
and i was so excited to get home and put it on the floor :rotfl:
i really felt so happy looking down at my new beige bath and toilet matt
they look so lovely :hug: :D :lol:

i also bought a set of 6 face cloths for £1 wicked price :dance: the same shade as the matts
and im so pleased to have co-ordinated matts and cloths
now next on my list is new beige fluffy towels
the ones in PS where not fluffy enough i want nice cuddly fluffy ones

any ideas for cheap but cuddly fluffy towels???

i think i also would like another coordinated set in aqua or mint green
or purple :think: :think:
all the ones i have at the mo are a mis match of old towels

is this what we call the nesting bug?? :think: :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sounds like nesting to me hun!!
Your bathroom sounds lovely! I'm not sure where for the towels really! I have a nice expensive fluffy one for me and my OH has a cheap one. Lol.

i got some fab towels the other week from textiles direct, the hand towel was 99p, bath towel 1.99 and bath sheet 2.99 they were nice. I looked everywhere for really fluffy towels but your looking at least £10 a towel from what i could see!!

I got a bargain set of 4 little teething/rattle toys, were £2.50 reduced to £1.24. Bought them. In a little shop called homezone which sells anything from baby toys to a built in shower and dog food lol

:rotfl: :hug:

I got excited over my new microfibre clothes...3 for £1.50 and they are pastel pink, baby blue and lemon :cheer: :cheer: I also sat and admired the cupboard under my sink the other day. I thought how lovely all my cleaning products looked :wall: :wall: I hope this is just temporary insanity/nesting :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: I'm pretty proud of my cleaning cupboard at the moment. I took everything out the other day, bleached the cupboard, then put everything back in, in neat rows with different sections for different products.
I bet it doesn't stay so tidy for long!

My midwife asked if I'd been swimming when I saw her the other day, I had to explain that it's because I've become obsessed with using bleach :oops:

I too hav a very neat row of cleaning products, i even found myself cleaning them the other day... oh dear

They're not cheap at all but Christy's towels are amazingly fluffy. 5 years on and mine are still feeling soft and lovely. In fact, I live near their factory shop so am after some more for when we move house. They also have outlets at Cheshire Oaks and other designer outlet centres dotted around.

As for getting excited about little things, I discovered one of the babygrows I bought has stripes on the feet. I love stripes and I shrieked and did a little dance round the kitchen much to Oh's amusement :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back