I'm so tired.... :(

Squiglet

Reaction score
...and I really want to go to bed but Tia has the stomach flu or food poisoning and is being constantly sick and has been since around 9pm with only the occasional 20 minute breaks in between...and if I go to bed and she's sick it will take me at least half hour to evict myself from the bed to go and help her....

Bless her she keeps saying sorry and is so tired.. also she will miss the end of term party tomorrow, special dinner and show... she is so upset.... now I'm upset then the baby is upset.. :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

All I need now is to pop now... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: sod's law prevailing :D

Thank you... :( but sadly as you can see from the time... she is still being sick... :cry: and I'm still waiting up for her. I'm going to see if she can not be sick till 4am then I'll go to bed... fingers crossed she'll be ok...

My mums offered to come round and take care of her while I have a nap tomorrow... but tbh I don't want that... I like being around Tia when she's sick to make sure she's ok... but at least I've been reminded how much hard work a new born is.. :shock: We are on set of clean sheets and towels number 4... as the diarrhoea has now started too :roll:... and bless her she can't make it to the toilet on time. :cry:

sounds like a nightmare- hope you are all feeling better today :hug: :hug:

Hope it all settles down soon.

Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

She seems loads better this morning.... Still complaining of tummy ache but at least she's not still trying to be sick... She's finally able to keep down water, ice cubes and pain killers... so that's a big plus.

Its made me nervous though.. It's reminded me what hard work it is to care for a new born... although it might be easier considering I will still be able to go to sleep in between feeds and feeds last at least an hour instead of 20 mins. I stayed up last night with her because she got so distressed when being sick. She stopped around 5ish.. and I fell asleep on the sofa till 8 when she woke up again.

I'm knackered this morning..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back