anyone else feel like poop

sueken

Reaction score
Can't belive how crap i feel,i'm woozy,knackered and i'm only eating so i've got something in my elly to throw up.
God the joys of pregnancy :D

I've felt absolutely crap for the last six weeks aswell but for the last 2 days, i've started to feel like myself again. my body doesn't feel like its been possessed anymore!! its wonderful. just hope it lasts. :)

I feel poop.
All I can eat is Bran Flakes.
When I sneeze it feels like I have a hernia or something is going to pop out.
And then occasionally when I'm not being sick for the odd hour I'm convinced something is horribly terribly wrong and start crying.
Yeah! Pregnancy!

Me :wave:

I can't put my finger on it I just feel like crap: tired, irritable for no reason, nauseous and achey. I just want to curl up to sleep for the next 7 weeks!

No offence girls but i'm glad it's not just me :D

I thought I was alone too!! I just feel so down at the moment. I am exhausted and have morning sickness.. cant find anything I actually want to eat so just keep eating everything!! Feel depressed for some reason even though I am over the moon... :(

xx

I'm getting a bit depressed too,can't put my finger on it.
The other kids are getting on our nerves,hubby says he's too old for another so its causing a few arguments,i just feel so fed up.
Don't get me wrong i'm glad im preggy but i did think nappies were all behind me.Plus we've booked a holiday in Oct for 18 family members and now we've got to take a newborn as well(to Florida)ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kids who'd have em :D

Ah girlies, I remember it well, had a period of at least 1-2 weeks where I just wanted to hibernate till tri 2, but honestly it does get better! I feel much better already and starting to think the end of tri 1 and pregnancy glow could just be in sight. Hang in there and think of the reward to come in the admittedly seemingly very distant future lol

I'm so glad this thread is here today.
I've only just woken up after going to bed at about 1am, being up being sick between 5-6am and then going back to bed feeling just drained.
I honestly worship you girlies who are working. At the moment I could just sleep all the time only waking up for wee breaks and be quite happy lol.
And i keep starting fights for no reason other than I want him to give me some sympathy :oops:
Don't get me wrong, I'm soooo happy to be pregnant I just wish my boobs didn't feel like my nipples were made out of paper, and everytime i move it feels like the paper's going to rip. Or that at dinner time i didn't end up just eating weetabix again.
Sorry for the rambling, just really felt poopey the last couple of days :(
xx

Ah bless you hun.. we all feel the same :hug:

I am having trouble eating healthy at the moment. I have always been good when it comes to eating and have atleast 5 fruit and veg a day but at the moment all I want to eat is marmite on toast and biscuits. I am not even craving them to be honest..just eating them! I am sooo exhausted and tired and just cant be bothered.. so much that I havent straightened my hair or worn make up to work for 5 days!!! thats crazy! :lol:

Anyway if anyone can advise me of a good diet and things to eat that will make me feel better then it would be so apprecaited. I am having pasta with peppers, mushrooms etc tonight so am hoping I can stomach it.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back