Anyone else feel at a loss when baby sleeps?

littlemiss83

Reaction score
:wave:

I remember this feeling all too well from my 1st.

I just dont know what to do with myself when Kayden sleeps, esp at night time (before I go to bed) I find myself not wanting to do anything time consuming incase he wakes & when I try & relax I end up on the edge of my seat wondering when he's gonna wake.

& I just miss him so much when he's sleeping

:wall2::wall2:

Im not right in the head - anyone else the same??

:)

Aw I'm the same! Miss her loads when she's sleeping :)

Find myself rushing round trying to squeeze in washing, ironing etc etc or just sat on settee wondering when she's gonna wake lol! Xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Im the same hunny, kind of want to wake her up for a cuddle sometimes but i know she'd be so grumpy so i dont x x

Lol! Wish I got long enough to do something when he's asleep! Kynon is awake a lot more in the day now, I end up feeling guilty if I do chores instead of playing with him!

What am I like - moan when I dont get a minute peace & moan when I do!!

I find myself rushing everything, infact my house probably hasn't been this consistently tidy for months - & the only reason for that is i'm running around doing things as quick as I can!!

:roll:

Wish I had this at night :( my little man crys in his sleep atm no idea whats up with him give him dummy he settles then 10, 20 minutes later he is doing it again, I'm in and out of bed all night or off the couch till he finally settles for a few hours x

That sounds tough, how long's he been doing that for? I bet your shattered, is he maybe teething or something?

I've heard gripe water is meant to be good for getting them to sleep thro -i've never tried it but i've had 3 different ppl recommend it - my LO is too wee for it just now.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back